2006 Cadillac SRX TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS SensorCadillac SRX 2006, TPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics....Our price: $51.50$51.5020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorCadillac SRX with Low Tire Pressure Monitoring System (UJ9) 2006, TPMS Sensor by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 15163068, 25763677, 25774006. If you need to replace a failed TPMS sensor, this product is the way...Our price: $65.10$65.1020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Service KitCadillac SRX 2006, TPMS Service Kit by Dorman®. Includes Hardware Only. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits....Our price: $3.16$3.1620% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $166.10$166.1020% OFF
- Dorman® - Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer ToolUniversal Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is required for programming the Multi-Fit...Our price: $252.13 - $343.54$252.1320% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Sensor Installation ToolUniversal TPMS Sensor Installation Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Installation Tools are durably designed to provide the proper torque for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) hardware installation. Each tool provides the required torque settings...Our price: $10.19 - $131.82$10.1920% OFF
Posted by Robert P.
"I changed the wheels and tires on my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro that required different tpms sensor because the OEM tpms would not work. The technician installed the sensor from CARiD without any problems, and it worked great. The price is great. "
Posted by Vinay T.
Posted by Jeffery S.
"TPMS for a 2009 Ford Edge works flawlessly. Great product. Severely over charged for shipping. But still a good value. "
Posted by Charles B. J.
"I bought four (4) extra TPMS sensor's for my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport from CARiD.com. I shopped around and they by far, gave me the best price. They were of very good Quality and very quick shipping. I have two different sets of wheel and tires for my Jeep and got tired of having to switch the factory sensor's around each time I switched my set of tires. They also worked right away with the electronics of my Jeep. Thank You, CARiD.com!"
Posted by Bo W.
"Great buy for my snow tires. Easy to install. Recommended."