2006 Cadillac Escalade Fenders
- Option-RŽ - Right FenderCadillac Escalade 2006, Right Fender by Option-RŽ. Option-R is the way to reveal the true nature of your vehicle and make it stand out. Designed with the utmost care to details, the products will satisfy all your automotive needs and serve you for...Our price: $640.00$640.00 20% OFF
- Option-RŽ - Fender Splash Shield LinerCadillac Escalade 2006, Fender Splash Shield Liner by Option-RŽ. Option-R is the way to reveal the true nature of your vehicle and make it stand out. Designed with the utmost care to details, the products will satisfy all your automotive needs and...Our price: $51.50 - $97.81$51.50 20% OFF
- ReplaceŽ - Front FendersCadillac Escalade 2006, Front Fenders by ReplaceŽ. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A...Our price: $271.53 - $501.91$271.53 20% OFF
- ReplaceŽ - Front Fender LinersCadillac Escalade 2006, Front Fender Liners by ReplaceŽ. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Our price: $20.00 - $34.28$20.00 20% OFF
- ReplaceŽ - Fender LinersCadillac Escalade ESV / EXT 2006, Fender Liners by ReplaceŽ. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage...Our price: $25.72$25.72 20% OFF
- ReplaceŽ - Rear Fender FlaresCadillac Escalade ESV 2006, Rear Fender Flares, Smooth by ReplaceŽ. Fender Flares are exaggerated wheel well moldings that add emphasis to the wheelhouse. They are often used to accent wide wheels and tires. They're one of the first casualties in...Our price: $100.80$100.80 20% OFF
- ReplaceŽ - Rear Fender MoldingsCadillac Escalade 2006, Rear Fender Moldings, Paint to Match by ReplaceŽ. Front of Rear Wheel Mounted. Moldings are the trim pieces and brightwork that attach to the surface of the fender. They afford detail, accent body lines and even provide...Our price: $86.40$86.40 20% OFF
"Flares were well packaged, everything included, great directions for simple installation (and reading the instructions on these is well worth the time)."
"Heavy duty thick material, not a cheap plastic design as I have seen from other manufacturers. These should hold up well in the future and down the road. Thanks CARID."
"I had to purchase new flares because I hit a deer, and the originals were damaged. They cover my Wildcat AT tires really well! They work great too. All in all, they're built well, but they fade a little (second Buffalo winter), and cane get scratched by brush on the trail."
"Fit was great and covered my 33x12.50's perfectly. I recommend buying the hardware kit. I did not and spent some time at the part store looking for the right bolt, fender washer, and fasteners to replace the rusted factory hardware."
"These flares look great and cover my 35" x 12.5" tires just perfectly. I did have to trim the small lower front flares. I just used some metal shears and trimmed to fit. If you don't do that, the small flares will push on the middle of the fender flare, because the small flare is factory size (not 7") and is too long to fit right. For a pretty simple modification, I decided it wasn't worth knocking the review down to 4 stars."