- Product Details
BMW X3 2004-2010, 68" Volcano Running Boards by OnkiŽ, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running boards 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel for rigidity and strength. Hard rubber grip pads available in orange or black provide texture for secure footing, and can easily be replaced by lifting the removable top step panel. Step position can be adjusted further in, out, up, or down.
Notes: Requires Trimming Under Plastic Pans to Clear Brackets.
- 6.5-inch wide step pad
- 3-inch diameter steel frames the running board for maximum rigidity
- Raised hard rubber grip pads are available in black or orange and ensure maximum grip in mud or bad weather
- Removable top step panel allows easy cleaning and replacement of rubber pads if they become worn
- Brackets used for installation feature oval-shaped holes that allow running board position to be adjusted one inch in any direction
- All metal surfaces are finished with black powder coating for maximum durability
- Available in multiple lengths to ensure proper fit on any vehicle
- Requires some drilling to install
- Included support brackets can be placed anywhere you need support the most
- Additional Bracket Kit is available if additional running board support is desired for heavy-duty use
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Onki Volcano Running Boards are modern-looking, stylish running boards with traditional nerf bar styling and a 6.5-inch wide step pad with textured rubber inserts for maximum grip. Choose grip pads in bright orange inspired by Hawaiian volcanoes and lava flows, or black. If youve ever been frustrated with flimsy running boards that do not feel secure, you will find the strength of Onki Volcano Running Boards reassuring. Framed and supported by a 3-inch diameter steel tube, these steps mount easily and securely to your trucks frame with some drilling required. Brackets used for installation feature oval-shaped holes that allow the running boards position to be adjusted one inch in any direction. The perforated top metal layer of the step can be easily removed to replace rubber grip pads, or to clean underneath.
A thoroughly engineered design on the surface of the step board is enhanced with replaceable rubber grip pads that deliver an amazing look with traction that does not disappear in mud, rain, ice or snow conditions. You and your passengers will enjoy a safe and comfortable climb inside your vehicle, and the extra ease of accessing your truck's cargo area from the side makes climbing all the way into the bed unnecessary. All metal sections are crafted from traditional mild steel, and a finish of black powder coating offers durable protection from chips and scratches.252.00
Brand: Onki Part Numbers:
Founded in California during the late 1990s, Onki Corporation has grown as a supplier of innovative sport utility and truck products due to their focus on high quality and customer service. Running boards available with creative colorful expressions and backlighting, grille guards, nerf boards, exhaust tips, and a selection of Hummer H2 accessories are just a few examples of the stylish and durable offerings from Onki. The companys goal is to become one of the leading auto accessory manufacturers and distributors in the United States, and Onki works hard to listen to customer needs and demands as they grow into tomorrow.
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Product Reviews (0)