2006 BMW 6-Series Lowering Kits
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitBMW 6-Series 2006, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation...Our price: $2,799.99 - $3,499.99$2,799.99 20% OFF
- KW Suspensions® - Street Comfort Coilover Lowering KitBMW 650i without Automatic Self Leveling Control 2006, Street Comfort Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.4"-1.0" Front and 0.6"-1.2" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. This is a set of front and rear...Our price: $2,399.99$2,399.99 20% OFF
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitBMW 6-Series 2006, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring rate: 588 lb/in (Front), 487 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with...Our price: $966.00$966.00 20% OFF
- KSport® - Slide Kontrol Coilover KitBMW 6-Series 2006, Slide Kontrol Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring rate: 588 lb/in (Front). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers with stiffer spring rates (and helper...Our price: $1,380.00$1,380.00 20% OFF
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitBMW 6-Series 2006, Pro-Kit Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body...Our price: $336.75 - $344.25$336.75 20% OFF
"I was a bit worried about buying this at first because I had never heard of ST suspensions before, but they ended up being one of the best things I could have bought for the car. The rear sway bar goes in really easy with no drilling or welding needed (possibly because the 320is had a rear sway bar, so all the mounting points were already there) and the front bar was easy as well. The front sway bar is solid (stock was hollow) and both sway bars and hardware are of high quality"
"KW Suspensions products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone! Thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
"Replaced my original air springs on my 2005 BMW X5 with these. Perfect fit, quick shipping, best price I could find. Not too hard to replace if you have a floor jack and jack stands. "
"Perfect fit to your car with original struts, very comfortable ride, front drop 1.1 inch and rear drop - 1.00 inch."
"This is the exact same WABCO unit you'd get from the dealer for about 1/2 the cost. The unit comes with cryptic instructions from WABCO, but Arnott includes detailed instructions, replacement brackets, and wire ties, and a tool for disconnecting the air line making installation a breeze."