2006 Acura MDX TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS SensorAcura MDX 2006, TPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics. Because...Our price: $51.50$51.5020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorAcura MDX 2006, Frequency TPMS Sensor by Dorman®. Frequency: 315 MHz AM. With Plastic Housing. Wheel Valve Stem Hole Mounting. Includes Mounting Hardware. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 06421SCVA00, 06421SCVA01,...Our price: $55.62$55.6220% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Service KitAcura MDX 2006, TPMS Service Kit by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is...Our price: $4.56 - $8.76$4.5620% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Valve Tech Tray KitAcura MDX 2006, Plastic, Anodized Aluminum, Rubber and Nickel Plated TPMS Valve Tech Tray Kit by Dorman®, 156 Pieces. Use 1 Per Car. Included TPMS Tech Tray with 5 Each Of 11 Valve Core Kits, 25 Valve Cores, 25 Gray Plastic Caps, 25 Green Plastic...Our price: $138.86$138.8620% OFF
- Dorman® - Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring SystemAcura MDX 2006, Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Frequency: 315 MHz. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is...Our price: $343.54$343.5420% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $166.10$166.1020% OFF
Posted by Robert P.
"I changed the wheels and tires on my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro that required different tpms sensor because the OEM tpms would not work. The technician installed the sensor from CARiD without any problems, and it worked great. The price is great. "
Posted by Vinay T.
Posted by Bill R.
Posted by Anthony S.
"This product was extremely easy to install. I replaced my old one because it had broken, and I just put it on my rim inflated the tires to exact PSI and within 10 minutes my flat tire light went away."
Posted by Jeffery S.
"TPMS for a 2009 Ford Edge works flawlessly. Great product. Severely over charged for shipping. But still a good value. "