Volkswagen Golf GL / GLS / TDI 2005, Hydraulic Lift System with 1.8"-2.6" Front and 1.4"-2.6" Rear Body Lift by KW Suspensions®. KW Suspensions offers hydraulic coilover kits with lift cylinders that offer the ability to raise lowered vehicles 1.8 inches, and conversion kits that include lift cylinders with just the hardware needed to convert OEM electronic leveling shocks or air springs to KW coilovers (the coilovers are not included in conversion kits).
- Both front-only and front/rear Hydraulic Complete Lift Systems include coilovers, each with an additional hydraulic lift cylinder unit mounted between the spring perch and spring
- Hydraulic lift cylinders expand to raise ride height by 1.8 inches to help lowered vehicles clear speed bumps and other hazards
- Hydraulic Lift cylinders can be activated at speeds of up to 50 mph from a hardwired control switch inside the vehicle, and creates no unwanted additional suspension movement
- For vehicles already equipped with OEM electronically controlled leveling shocks, the Hydraulic Conversion Lift System for KW is a conversion kit with just the hardware needed to add KW coilovers (lift cylinders included, coilovers are not)
- For vehicles already equipped with factory air springs, the Hydraulic Conversion Lift System for OEM is a conversion kit with just the hardware needed to add KW coilovers (lift cylinders included, coilovers are not)
- Conversion kits contain a KW control module with switch, wiring, lines, and all related hardware necessary for installation
- Lift cylinders can be activated at speeds of up to 50 mph from a hardwired control switch inside the vehicle
- Hydraulic lift cylinder units are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum to ensure high strength and freedom from corrosion
For those with lowered vehicles that have trouble with ground clearance over banked driveways, tall speed bump, and support arms on standard 4-post lifts most repair shops use, KW Suspensions offers Hydraulic Complete Lift Systems in front-only and 4-wheel sets. You’ll get KW’s Variation 3 coilovers for optimal performance - each with an additional hydraulic lift cylinder unit mounted between the spring perch and spring. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front lift when lowered vehicles need extra clearance. Lift can be activated at speeds of up to 50 mph from a hardwired control switch. Layout creates no additional suspension movement or reduction of control while driving.
The coilovers themselves are a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tube element within an outer tubular element. Coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to remove internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable outer finish to minimize vibrations and resist corrosion. Corrosion-free stainless steel strut casings feature dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels, and a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer serves as an additional spring. An integrated dust cap ensures grit and the elements do not reach inner valve areas.5,228.99 6,908.99
Brand: KW Suspensions Part Numbers:
Founded in 1995 in Germany, KW Automotive GmbH has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of adjustable suspension coilovers and other related products. The secret of KW’s success has come from the relentless development and testing that has consistently led to superior products and created satisfied customers. For example, KW uses a state-of-the-art 7-post dynamic test stand to simulate the most grueling racetrack conditions that coilover shocks and springs could possibly face. One of only a handful of such test stands in the world used by Formula 1 teams, KW engineers have put it to effective use refining and perfecting dampening levels of shock absorber compression and rebound. This ensures KW coilovers will give you durability and the fine-tuned ride quality you seek for your car or truck. KW has co-developed suspension products with Mercedes AMG, Rousch Mustangs, and Dodge’s Viper SRT10 to name a few, and their products have helped achieve victories in Nürburgring 24 hour races, BFGoodrich long distance championships, World Touring Car Championships, FIA GT races and more. CARiD offers the best values you’ll find on a full lineup of KW Suspensions coilover kits, hydraulic lift coilovers, sway bar components, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)