Toyota Tacoma with Track System 2005-2014, BakFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover by BAK®, Fiberglass (Toughest). The BakFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover core is laminated from impact resistant, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene with a surface in fiberglass. The patented rubber hinges are absolutely watertight and water from the top of the cover is drained through channels and drain hoses to keep the truck bed dry under any weather conditions.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) panel top skin
- High gloss FRP Skins are cool to the touch
- Patented rail design with load-bearing flange to support heavy loads
- Advanced impact resistant construction
- Premium density foam core
- Patented design – there is nothing like it
- Heavy-duty hardware and components
- Folding panels combine the strength of a solid panel cover with the flexibility of a roll-up cover
- Drive with the cover closed, fully or partially open
- EPDM outer rail seals for maximum water resistance
- Efficient draining system, integrated in the rails, keeps bed dry in all weathers
- UV resistant for long-term durability
- Cover allows full access to stake pockets; 100% bed access
- Secure locking mechanisms easily handled from both sides of bed
- Intermittent locking positions
- Secure locking of folded up cover
- Panels latch automatically
- Quick-release attachment system
- Upgraded latch housing for long-term durability
- Weight rated up to 400 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- Glass nylon latches in aluminum or injection molded housings
- Clamps included
- Easy no drill installation. Tool needed: One 15 mm wrench
- Works with BAKBox toolbox
- Extended 3-year warranty
As our premier cover within the BAKFlip family the F1 has a rich, high-gloss FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) top surface which provides superior dent, ding and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty aluminum panels line the underside, giving the cover its strength and durability. Together, these make the F1 our top of the line BAKFlip, offering a stylish and secure cover for the long haul. Besides, being equipped with the novelty drainage system that makes water move to the side drains and then reach the front hoses to run out of your truck, the cover prevents any moisture from entering the truck bed. This accessory allows you 100% access to your cargo thanks to its folding panels and locking arm pivots that secure the cover.
The F1’s rugged design is made to perform in severe working and weather conditions. Rain, hail or snow – the F1 has you covered. Quickly and easily fold and lock the cover in the flipped up position for hauling large loads. The F1’s advanced infrastructure and upgraded components provide unrivaled strength and security. Thanks to the slam latch system, the panels of this tonneau cover lock automatically, and all you need to do is to pull on the release cable to unlock the panels. The installation doesn't need any special skills or tools. You should just clamp the rails, drop the cover on them, and attach the drain hoses to have the item set up. In order to keep it in proper condition, you need to wash the cover with soap and water every so often. In conclusion, the add-on is covered by a 3-year warranty, so you can buy with complete confidence.999.88
Brand: BAK Part Numbers:
BAK Industries is the leading manufacturer of innovative tonneau covers for pickup trucks. We go to great lengths to produce covers that are not ordinary. We take all factors into consideration, from contemporary designs, to strength and security. We are committed to producing solutions that meet the demands of the most discerning customers. No matter how you use your truck, BAK Industries makes a cover to suit your lifestyle. BAK tonneau covers have met with such success in the aftermarket that Ford now offers custom versions of the BAKFlip tonneau cover as a Ford OEM option.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.