Toyota Tacoma 2005-2007, Stage 4 Signature Front Brake Kit by EBC®. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit. The Ultimax Rotors add the finishing touch to this kit because the slots keep the braking temperatures down, actually improving wet weather braking which is a big deal. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- Created to be the lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applications
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases
- Two sets of slots on rotor surfaces provide even pad wear which creates flat, parallel rotor wear without ridges from developing
- Vented centers feature an aperture for air to pass between both rotor sides for superior cooling
- Black GEOMET and NITROTHERM™ anti corrosive finish
- Brake rotors are unidirectional to the left and right side of your vehicle to maximize effectiveness
- EBC recommends a 500 mile break in period with lighter braking application
- 6-month/3,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature rotor wear under normal driving conditions
- Superior ceramic pad compounds resist heat buildup, dust, and squealing
- Ceramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment
- Improved safety from shorter stopping distances
- Reduced heat buildup eliminates brake fading that occurs when brake fluid reaches boiling temperature
- Advanced ceramic brake pad compounds produce less dust than OEM factory brake pads
- Ceramic pads eliminate squealing under the most extreme cold or hot temperatures
- 6 month/10,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature pad wear under normal driving conditions
- Slots reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
USR Series Front Sport Slotted Rotors are created for the enthusiast who wants low noise from their brakes while doing a higher level of aggressive driving or towing. Two sets of shallow slots cover all areas of the rotor surfaces so both pads and rotors wear evenly all the way across – preventing the grooves and ridges from building up that cause frictional noise. They also effectively increase the level of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gas expulsion necessary to keep rotors cool and functional during street performance driving in any weather. Additionally, USR Series Front Sport Slotted Rotors feature a vented center for air to pass between both rotor sides, so metal expands evenly during use and the chance of warpage is minimized. USR Series Front Sport Slotted Rotors are designed for use with EBC Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads. All areas of the rotors have a protective coating to prevent corrosion, and should be fully ready for use after the first 500 miles of moderate brake application.
Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC are replacement brake pads that use a Kevlar-based fiber compound enhanced with ceramic particles instead of metallic steel wool found on 99% of vehicles from manufacturers today. Formulated specifically for heavier cars and trucks with high levels of performance, Redstuff pads can handle the heat generated by heavy loads and provide long life while generating minimal dust residue. While they provide a more gradual level of grip than EBC Yellowstuff pads, their braking power is nonetheless a substantial improvement over semi-metallic brake pads. During independent tests at 100 miles per hour, Redstuff brake pads have been shown to reduce the distance it took to stop some vehicles by 50 feet. In the real world, that’s three car lengths – a remarkable safety improvement when what’s important is on the line.
Ceramic brake pads are used in Formula 1, Nascar, and most forms of championship racing for many reasons. When braking at sustained speeds of over 200 miles per hour, enough heat is generated on brake components to make rotors glow. Ceramic brake pads offer the ability to stay cool under the most severe conditions. Used with perforated rotors, heat buildup is reduced so much that brake fade from fluid reaching boiling temperature is all but eliminated. While you may not drive under these conditions, the benefits of these pads can be enjoyed at any speed. Ceramic brake pads are far quieter due to their higher resonant frequency undetectable by human ears, and once the initial bed-in period of 1,500 miles has passed, you’ll rarely hear any noise from Redstuff pads. Equally important, the brake dust that ceramic pads produce is far less, finer in consistency, and non-adhesive to wheel surfaces. You don’t need to drive on a racetrack to enjoy the benefits RedStuff ceramic brake pads offer, and CARiD offers them at a value-packed price that matches what some dealers charge for traditional pads.
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.