2005 Toyota Sequoia Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesToyota Sequoia 2005, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. Length: 13.5" Compressed, 17.14" Extended with 3.64" Stroke. Body Length: 13". Includes: Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. This innovative replacement strut comes complete...Our price: $162.98$162.9820% OFF
- Monroe® - OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsToyota Sequoia 2005, OESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving...Our price: $47.66 - $82.89$47.6620% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsToyota Sequoia without Self-Leveling Rear Suspension 2005, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $59.13 - $96.19$59.1320% OFF
- Sachs® - Shock MountToyota Sequoia 2005, Shock Mount by Sachs®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...Our price: $73.16$73.1620% OFF
- Rancho® - Suspension Strut/Coil Spring AssemblyToyota Sequoia 2005, Suspension Strut/Coil Spring Assembly by Rancho®. QuickLIFT Quick-Strut; 2.25 in. Lift; Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller.Our price: $210.99$210.9920% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series Strut AssemblyToyota Sequoia 2005, 4600 Series Strut Assembly by Bilstein®. Position: Front. Note: without Air Suspension. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in...Our price: $124.52$124.5220% OFF
- Bilstein® - Shock AbsorberToyota Sequoia 2005, Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...Our price: $118.92 - $137.77$118.9220% OFF
- Bilstein® - 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Front Leveling ShockToyota Sequoia 2005, 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Front Leveling Shock with 0"-2.5" Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Shock Absorbers are designed...Our price: $111.11$111.1120% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksToyota Sequoia without Electronic Adjustable Suspension 2005, 4600 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck,...Our price: $102.58$102.5820% OFF
- Belltech® - ShocksToyota Sequoia 2005, Shocks for 0" Body Drop by Belltech®. Belltech offers great value with their Nitro Drop line of shock absorbers designed for OE ride comfort, and their Street Performance line designed for increased handling. Choose complete...Our price: $41.20 - $55.20$41.2020% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Miguel R.
"It was very easy to install and had fun doing it too. Great product!"
Posted by John F.
"The lift went on easy and looks great!"
Posted by Dillon H.
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
Posted by Eric H.
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"
Posted by Randy T.
"I did not install them on my Toyota Tacoma so i do not know how hard that was. they did give two inches of lift and i have had not problems from them. Thank you."