The grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it’s one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles...
2005 Toyota Prius Custom Grilles
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- T-Rex® 1-Pc Sport Series Chrome Mesh Bumper GrilleToyota Prius 2005, Sport Series Chrome Triple Plated Stainless Steel Formed Mesh Bumper Grille by T-Rex®, 1-Piece. Best style and undeniable quality is presented by the Sport Series bumper grills. The stainless steel will provide...Custom style in an economical packageBolts on over existing grille
- T-Rex® Sport Series Black Mesh Bumper GrilleToyota Prius 2005, Sport Series Black Powder Coated Stainless Steel Formed Mesh Bumper Grille by T-Rex®. Best style and undeniable quality is presented by the Sport Series bumper grills. The stainless steel will provide the...Custom style in an economical packageBolts on over existing grille
- T-Rex® Horizontal Polished Billet Bumper GrilleToyota Prius 2005, Horizontal Polished Aluminum Billet Bumper Grille by T-Rex®. Classic grille style based on aircraft-quality billet aluminium. TIG-welded and hand-assembled to ensure superior quality. Nothing says custom like a...Timeless, classic designAvailable in vertical and horizontal styles, depending on application
- Replace® Lower Center GrilleToyota Prius 2005, Lower Center Matte Black Grille by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #5311147010. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
- Sherman® Front Bumper GrilleToyota Prius 2005, Front Bumper Grille by Sherman®, Mat Black. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #5311147010. Partslink #TO1036112. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged,...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlWhat is the Best Finish for a Grille?
Say that you want a black grille. What is right for you? The advice is to go for grille surfaces in durable materials and to stay away from finishes that are overly sensitive to chemicals that are common in the automotive world. ABS plastic, chrome and stainless steel – polished or chromed, are always safe bets. If you choose a painted grille, make sure that the...
If you’re shopping for a different grille for your car or truck, you’ve probably come across terms like “replacement”, “insert”, and “overlay”, and wondered what they mean. As the name implies, an overlay grille installs over your existing grille. The insert grille replaces the main part of your existing grille, it “inserts” into the grille...
Popular Popular Products
- # 16024863
- # 16794701
- Power Acoustik® Single DIN USB/SD/MP3 Mechless Stereo Receiver with Flip-Up 7" HD Touch Screen$101.76# 16755148