2005 Toyota Highlander Spark Plugs
- Champion® - Spark Plug SetToyota Highlander 2005, Spark Plug Set by Champion®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.04. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards and specifications, these spark plugs by Champion ensure fast engine start-up and smooth acceleration. The...Our price: $11.94 - $32.27$11.94 20% OFF
- NGK® - Spark PlugToyota Highlander 2005, Spark Plug by NGK®, 1 Piece. With a solid copper core, triple-gasket sealing, corrosion resistant plating, cold-rolled threads, and corrugated ribs, these products provide a powerful spark for reliable performance, while...Our price: $4.47 - $10.79$4.47 20% OFF
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetToyota Highlander 2005, Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.044. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of...Our price: $17.94 - $34.40$17.94 20% OFF
- Denso® - Spark PlugToyota Highlander 2005, Spark Plug by Denso®, 1 Piece. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $2.62 - $11.91$2.62 20% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Spark Plug Tube SealToyota Highlander 3.3L 2005, Spark Plug Tube Seal by Victor Reinz®, Use 1 per Car. OEM Standard. Material: Victo-Tech. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store....Our price: $23.43$23.43 20% OFF
Posted by Martin C.
"They worked great on my 2000 Celica GTS."
Posted by Levi C.
"Installed them on my daughter's Corolla and she couldn't be happier! She says that she got a small bump in mileage. Overall smoother acceleration and idle as well. Definitely worth the money... Were easy to install as well, took 30 minutes for all."