Subaru WRX 2005, Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. With Front and Rear Camber Plates. KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt Rally coilovers that allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for pavement, or Gravel Rally coilovers for ride height increases up to 2 inches over uneven trails. 36 levels of damping make it easy to simultaneously adjust compression and rebound rates, and patented upper mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits. Monotube shock design prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions. Heavy gauge steel top mounts, lower mounts, and shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion. See Product Options for applications.
- Coilover sets feature beefed up components tuned for the rigors of long distance rally competition on and off the road
- Asphalt Rally coilovers allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for racing on pavement
- Gravel Rally coilovers allow ride height increases up to 2 inches for racing on uneven, non-paved trails
- Rally shock absorber elements feature an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat
- Asphalt Rally Spec heavy-duty steel lower mounts replace standard KSport aluminum ones for higher strength
- Both Rally Spec lower mounts feature built-in brackets for OEM brake lines and sensor wires
- Adjustable lower mounts allow ride height changes without compromising suspension travel and control
- 36 levels of damping allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously
- Upper “pillowball” mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits
- Asphalt Rally Spec pillowball mounts are beefed up with a steel collar in place of a rubber bushing for added strength and responsiveness
- Gravel Rally Spec pillowball mounts are beefed up with harder gauge rubber for resilient impact dampening
- Monotube design of shock absorber elements prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions
- Bump stops are integrated with a protective dust boot to protect shock absorber body outer seals
- Rally Spec collars are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion
- Rally Spec shock bodies feature KSport’s wider 55mm diameter for added oil capacity to enhance responsiveness
- Rally Spec lower shock mounts feature beefed up steel construction with integrated brackets for brake lines and wiring
- Gravel Rally replaces aluminum top mounts with beefed up steel ones for added strength over potholes
- Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion
- 18-month manufacturer warranty
KSport offers Rally Spec coilovers with the optimum lengths, pre-set compression/damping rates, and ride height adjustability to give you custom tailored performance whether you’re racing on asphalt or on unpaved dirt roads. Gravel Rally Spec coilovers feature an extended stroke, heavy-duty internals, and precise valving that provides a high level of control without body roll – even when you’ve raised the ride height 2 inches above stock. To properly absorb the shock of ruts in the road along with holes and large rocks, Gravel Rally coilovers substitute steel bushings found at the top of Asphalt Rally mounting plates with a hard rubber one that’s built to withstand a pounding without crumbling. Additionally, the standard aluminum top mounting plate found in Asphalt Rally plates is substituted with a heavy-gauge steel one to provide off-road rigidity and eliminate the headache of bent parts.
Both designs of Rally Spec shock absorber elements are mounted in an inverted position to ensure fluid within the oil chamber is positioned further away from brake system heat that builds during racing. This design also reduces unsprung weight for improved responsiveness. Both shock bodies feature a larger-than-standard 55mm diameter in order to hold more fluid, so any heat that does build up is dispersed faster. So if you’re competing in rally events that have regulations regarding ride height, simply raise or lower your coilovers as needed.
36 levels of dampening adjustment allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously. While most KSport coilovers feature the adjustable knob at the top of the shock, Rally Spec knobs are at the bottom because of their upside-down placement. KSport coilovers for McPherson strut applications feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. This mount gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do. Mono-tube shock absorber elements feature hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers separated by a floating piston. Because there’s no aerating of fluid within the shock body, there is no wasted time adapting to irregular surfaces – a factor that creates optimum performance under all conditions. KSport proudly backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of 18 months.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.