Subaru WRX 2005-2007, Circuit Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Drop Height by KSport®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. With Front Camber Plates. With Rear Camber Plates. Front Spring Rate: 896 lb/in. Rear Spring Rate: 896 lb/in. Ksport’s Circuit Pro coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability. With years of engineering, testing and development, the Circuit Pro coilover System has been perfected in virtually every facet of motorsports, ranging from drifting to time attack or circuit driving. The uncompromising range of adjustability on the Circuit Pro coilover System makes it possible to win at the track, yet drive daily on the street as well.
- Set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing and long heat cycles
- External reservoirs for independent rebound and compression adjustment: KSport Circuit Pro damper systems come standard with external reservoirs which allow adjustment of rebound, compression and nitrogen pressure independently. Possible tuning combinations are 11,664. NOTE: certain vehicles may only have front reservoirs if the vehicle does not have enough allotted space to fit a reservoir in the rear.
- Advanced pillowball mounts: Standard issue on on McPherson type vehicles are KSport advanced pillowball mounts which allow camber and caster adjustment for fine tuning your alignment specs.
- Built for racing: Strictly made for track racing only, not recommended for street use. Aggressive spring rates and shock valving combined with 20-30mm shorter shock stroke = unbeatable performance on the track. Your choice of our proven spring rate settings or your own custom rates; the shocks will be valved specifically to what you select.
- Upgraded shock bumpstops: Circuit Pro damper systems come with upgraded bumpstops to prevent the shock from bottoming out over uneven pavement or harsh road conditions.
- 36 way adjustable damping: KSport Circuit Pro damper systems come standard with external reservoirs which allow adjustment of rebound, compression and nitrogen pressure independently. Possible tuning combinations are 11,664. NOTE: certain vehicles may only have front reservoirs if the vehicle does not have enough allotted space to fit a reservoir in the rear.
- Collars and upper mounts made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness: KSport spring perches, locking collars, top mounts and some lower mounts are made from high quality 6061 aluminum. Benefits include excellent strength and aluminum helps reduce weight.
- Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment: Some vehicles have a separate rear shock and spring. In the coilover industry KSport calls this a “hi-low kit”. In this case you will have height adjustment via the spring perch and the lower mount of the shock. Vehicles with this type of set up can still go as low or lower than true coilovers.
- Adjustable lower mount allowing maximum suspension travel: Most of KSport coilovers feature the ability to adjust your ride height without affecting the shock and spring travel. This way you can set your desired ride height without having to worry about bottoming out the shock.
- Camber adjustment on many models: Many of KSport applications that have pillowball upper mounts also have camber adjustability. This is extremely helpful when you need to dial in your camber for vehicle alignment purposes. This also eliminates the need for a separate camber kit. NOTE: Camber adjustment is not available on all models with pillowball upper mounts.
- All metal pillowball for added strength and responsiveness: A step up from KSport Kontrol Pro coilovers, the heavy duty all steel pillowball adds more strength and better steering response. You may experience slightly more noise with this type of pillowball, which is completely normal when compared to oem suspension where noise is reduced by using rubber parts. KSport patented new top nut and bearing system helps combat noise while turning at slow speeds unlike other coilovers on the market.
- Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage: All of KSport coilovers use Monotube shocks which dissipate heat better, allows finer damping adjustment and requires a more expensive design process compared to twin tube shocks.
- Electroplated body for added protection from corrosion and rust: To help prevent corrosion and rust from the elements of nature, all of KSport coilovers are electroplated with zinc. We also include an anti-rust paste packet with KSport systems that can be applied to certain key areas of the coilover for added protection.
- 12 month limited warranty: Circuit Pro coilovers come standard with an 12 month warranty which covers manufacturer defects.
The key component to the Circuit Pro coilover System is its utilization of remote reservoirs that provide separate adjustments for rebound and compression, as well as nitrogen gas pressure. With over 860 possible settings provided by each Circuit Pro coilover System, it is possible to leave no stone unturned in the quest for ultimate performance from your vehicle’s suspension system. In addition to adjustability, the added oil capacity provided by the remote reservoirs increase the system’s ability to dissipate heat, which leads to improved performance over long periods such as endurance or tarmac racing, in addition to consistent performance throughout long heat cycles. These features, paired with 55mm monotube shocks, ensure maximum durability and consistent performance.
A variety of external hardware components are available on the Ksport Circuit Pro coilover System to completely customize the system to your vehicle. When fitting this kit to your vehicle, upper mounts are available in rubber form, pillowball or Ksport’s award winning advanced pillowball mounts that offer camber and caster adjustment. Each Ksport Circuit Pro coilover System has been dyno tested individually, and the results are included with the system at the time of purchase to aid in coilover tuning.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.