Subaru WRX 2005-2007, Asphalt Rally Spec Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Drop Height by KSport®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. With Front Camber Plates. With Rear Camber Plates. Front Upper Mount: P/U. Rear Upper Mount: P/U. Front Spring Rate: 672 lb/in (12 kg/mm). Rear Spring Rate: 487 lb/in (8.7 kg/mm). Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger volume of shock oil which helps reduce internal temperatures over long term useage. As with all of KSport coilovers, simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment is standard.
- Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward longer-distance asphalt rally competition
- All metal pillowball for added strength and responsiveness: A step up from Kontrol Pro coilovers, the heavy duty all steel pillowball adds more strength and better steering response. You may experience slightly more noise with this type of pillowball, which is completely normal when compared to oem suspension where noise is reduced by using rubber parts. KSport patented new top nut and bearing system helps combat noise while turning at slow speeds unlike other coilovers on the market.
- 36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving.
- Collars and upper mounts made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness: KSport spring perches, locking collars, top mounts and some lower mounts are made from high quality 6061 aluminum. Benefits include excellent strength and aluminum helps reduce weight.
- Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment: Some vehicles have a separate rear shock and spring. In the coilover industry KSport calls this a “hi-low kit”. In this case you will have height adjustment via the spring perch and the lower mount of the shock. Vehicles with this type of set up can still go as low or lower than true coilovers.
- Adjustable lower mount allowing maximum suspension travel: Most of KSport coilovers feature the ability to adjust your ride height without affecting the shock and spring travel. This way you can set your desired ride height without having to worry about bottoming out the shock.
- Camber adjustment on many models: Many of KSport applications that have pillowball upper mounts also have camber adjustability. This is extremely helpful when you need to dial in your camber for vehicle alignment purposes. This also eliminates the need for a separate camber kit. NOTE: Camber adjustment is not available on all models with pillowball upper mounts.
- Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage: All of KSport coilovers use Monotube shocks which dissipate heat better, allows finer damping adjustment and requires a more expensive design process compared to twin tube shocks.
- Electroplated body for added protection from corrosion and rust: To help prevent corrosion and rust from the elements of nature, all of KSport coilovers are electroplated with zinc. brand also includes an anti-rust paste packet with KSport systems that can be applied to certain key areas of the coilover for added protection.
- Dust boot to protect damper seal: Dust boots are standard on all coilovers. Brand also integrates the bump stop inside the dust boot. This is more efficient and is less likely to crumble to pieces and deteriorate like other company’s designs.
- 12 month limited warranty: Asphalt Rally coilovers come standard with an 12 month warranty which covers manufacturer defects.
36 levels of damping adjustment allow you to fine tune the ride to your handling and comfort needs. The damping adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously for ease of adjustment. Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow you to maintain vehicle manufacturer suspension geometry design. The pillow ball top mounts also allow you a more direct feel for solid driver response. Camber adjustability is included on pillow ball top mounts that allow it for the ability to adjust camber from the actual coilover, instead of a separate camber kit.
Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means you adjust height without losing suspension travel like some other coilover designs do. With the mounts and most pieces of the coilover being designed for 6061 billet aluminum the kit is lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. The steel shock body is electroplated with zinc to resist rust and the elements. The valving of each set is matched to the springs installed for unmatched ride quality and reliability. The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube designs the Monotube dissipates heat better, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavitation are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a better ride. Note: For some vehicles (but not all applications) the Ksport Rally Spec AR coilover system will allow your vehicle to achieve OEM height levels. Depending on application, your vehicle will be able to lower up to 3 inches from OEM level. This is a concern for people competing in rally events, as many sanctioning bodies have rules that pertain to ride height.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.