- Corrects the negative wheel camber that is a normal result of lowering a vehicle’s suspension
- Recommended with all Eibach SportLine, ProLine, Pro-Street, or Multi-Pro series lowered suspension kits
- Restores inwardly tilting wheels back to a more upright position which maintains a larger contact patch of rubber on the road
- Components in kit will vary depending on vehicle application and may include camber arms, camber bolts, replacement ball joints, replacement control arms, or flat shims
- Provides from 1 to 4 degrees of camber correction adjustment depending on vehicle application (typical 2 inch drop skews wheels -1.0 degree, and 3 inch drops can skew wheels by -2.0 degrees)
- Allows technician performing the alignment to vary the camber in degrees, leaving some negative amount for a performance-oriented alignment
- Enhances high speed stability and reduces wandering
- One-Year Warranty
On most modern vehicles, lowering your suspension will tilt the wheels inward at the top as they follow a circular pivot path. This is known as negative camber, measured in degrees. Typically, a one-inch drop can lead to -.75 degrees of camber. A two-inch drop changes camber by -1.5 degrees, and a three-inch drop can result in -2.0 or more degrees of change. Eibach’s Pro Alignment kit is designed for your specific vehicle, and designed to provide the amount of correction needed to reverse the negative camber. It puts your tires back on the ground again and makes sure they are riding flat to maintain a proper contact patch. The camber alignment kit is recommended with all Eibach SportLine, ProLine, Pro-Street, or Multi-Pro series suspension lowering kits.
Components in the Pro Alignment Kit you receive will vary depending on vehicle application and may include camber arms, camber bolts, replacement ball joints, replacement control arms, or flat shims. Once corrections have been made, stability, performance and safety will be restored and you will avoid very expensive tire wear. On some vehicle chassis applications, alignment specialists can opt to leave the camber at a slightly negative degree to heighten turn-in and responsiveness – because Eibach kits make that possible. Eibach proudly builds the Pro Alignment Kit in the United States, and backs all components with a two year warranty against manufacturing defects.38.56 285.13
Brand: Eibach Part Numbers:
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You’ll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach’s growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)