Subaru WRX Sedan 2005-2007, Mount Components by KYB®. 2 per Vehicle. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each mount is made tough for long-lasting durability.
- On front struts, the mount includes a bearing that acts as a pivot for the steering mechanism, providing a smooth steering response
- Enables accurate wheel alignment
- Reduces squeaks, rattles, and vibration
- Built with design and quality that matches or exceeds OE
- Replacing strut mounts whenever replacing struts is recommended
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
As the name implies, the strut mount is a component that attaches the suspension strut to the vehicle. The strut mount optimizes suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reducing vibration. The strut mount includes an insulator and on front struts, a steering pivot bearing. The insulator gets pushed and pulled as many as 1,500 times for every mile driven, and the bearing rotates every time you turn the steering wheel, so it’s easy to see how this part can become worn. To prevent noise and vibration, and preserve smooth steering and proper front end alignment, when you install new KYB struts, install new KYB strut mounts as well. They’re built to meet or exceed OE quality.
KYB Corporation produces a variety of ride control, hydraulic, and electronic products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, specialty vehicles, buses, aircraft, railroad cars, industrial applications, agricultural applications, and civil engineering projects. Our global headquarters are located in Tokyo, Japan.