2005 Subaru WRX Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - OESpectrum™ StrutsSubaru WRX Sedan 2005, OESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Our price: $95.81 - $125.67$95.8120% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series StrutsSubaru WRX 2005, Excel-G™ Series Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $80.73 - $128.11$80.7320% OFF
- Sachs® - Strut MountSubaru WRX 2005, Strut Mount by Sachs®. Position: Rear. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $75.55$75.5520% OFF
- KSport® - Advanced Pillowball Top MountSubaru WRX 2005, Advanced Pillowball Top Mount by KSport®. This is replacement top mounting plate with greater adjustability than standard ones found in KSport MacPherson type coilover kits. Created to receive any KSport “pillowball” type...Our price: $182.00$182.0020% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Conrad N.
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
Posted by Ed K.
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
Posted by Daisy G.
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."