2005 Subaru WRX Performance Chips
- AEMŪ - Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management SystemSubaru WRX STI 2005, Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System by AEMŪ. AEMs Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the...Our price: $1,801.80$1,801.80 20% OFF
- AEMŪ - ECU Extension / Patch HarnessSubaru WRX STI 2005, ECU Extension / Patch Harness by AEMŪ. AEM's ECU Patch/Extension Harnesses work with most engine management systems and allow you to install turbo timers, data loggers and other ancillary electronics without having to cut and...Our price: $183.65$183.65 20% OFF
- AEMŪ - X-WiFi Wideband Air / Fuel Controller & EGT MonitorUniversal X-WiFi Wideband Air / Fuel Controller & EGT Monitor by AEMŪ. AEMs X-WiFi Wideband Air/Fuel Controller and EGT Monitor combines our proven wideband air/fuel technology (single-channel) with an exhaust gas monitoring function that...Our price: $359.64$359.64 20% OFF
- AEMŪ - 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple AmplifierUniversal 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier by AEMŪ. This Thermocouple Amplifier provides laboratory-grade accuracy for virtually any on-board temperature measurements. This unit utilizes low-cost K-Type thermocouple amplifiers to measure...Our price: $319.24$319.24 20% OFF
- JETŪ - Computer ChipSubaru WRX 2005, Computer Chip by JETŪ. Computer Upgrade Kit.Our price: $299.25$299.25 20% OFF
"I have a Pathfinder V6-4.0L. The gas mileage was at 8 miles per gal. It was blowing more gas out the tail pipe than it was burning. Somehow my computer had got out of calibration. So, I bought the Hypertech to reset the computer. The product was very easy to use. It's very simple, just plug in and follow instructions. I completed my computer reset in 10 min. I took my Pathfinder out for a test run. To my surprise, it ran great and shifted out at 6,000 rpms in every gear. It was very fast and smooth. I get 19 miles per gal now under normal driving conditions. Between 55 and 60 miles per hour. This is an excellent product and worth every penny I paid for it. There is a 5-star rating, but I give it a 10. If you have a truck or car and want better gas mileage and passing power, buy it. Find the right Hypertech programmer for your vehicle. Billy M. England"
"All in all, the Superchip's Vivid Linq is good but limited on choices for programming. I really like the Bluetooth feature as I have a Galaxy Note II (huge screen). Even though you can use any Android device i.e. tablets, I just didn't like the limitations on the parameters for adjustments. Nice set up just not enough for me to keep it..."
"I have owned the Cortex and this does the exact same thing. This one can only be used on one vehicle, that is the only difference. Woke my Denali right up, it has never run so good."
"First got the Diablo in Tune... it updated very slowly... I mean slow! Then plugged it into the truck and couldn't read my PCM... But I got it working and...very impressed! The Hemi is a mean machine! "
"It got to my house quick; was easy to install, and allows for speedometer adjustment for tires! I had to read my speedo 10 miles faster than what it said before! Not anymore!"