2005 Subaru WRX Fog & Driving Lights
- Sylvania® - Fog Light BulbSubaru WRX 2005, Fog Light Bulb by Sylvania®. Note: H3 12V 55W - For separate Fog Lamp. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...Our price: $6.50 - $12.47$6.50 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightSubaru WRX 2005, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive...Our price: $106.04$106.04 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightSubaru WRX 2005, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your...Our price: $124.57$124.57 20% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike many "micro"...Our price: $176.71$176.71 20% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35$130.35 20% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "HELLA" name. Unlike many...Our price: $851.17$851.17 20% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Driving Lights KitUniversal FF75 Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35 - $153.52$130.35 20% OFF
"Man, I love these lights. They help in bad weather."
Posted by Carlos G J.
"They look terrific after you proper install, now to do that on a Infiniti FX35 without removing the front bumper is a little difficult because the original fog lights come with a mounting bracket that is impossible to use on the Spider LED fog lights. After you were able to remove the factory ones, the only and easy way to install the new set is to attach a self tapping black color screw to hold the lights in place. The best part at all is that you can hook then to the existing wiring harness very easily and you get a beautiful appearance that enhances the car front bumper. "
Posted by Kevin T.
"I got these for my 2011 Mazda 3 that didn't come with fog lights. I went with these over the OEM ones which costed about $300! Buying these I saved over 50%!!! They look exactly like the OEM ones you get from the dealership. Installing wasn't too hard. Pretty much direct fit with a little muscle to get the holes to line up to put the screws in. Wiring is easy if you wire them to your parking lights. Great product! My brightness and visibility is 5x better! Change the bulbs to HIDs!!!"
Posted by John P.
"These little babies look so good on my 300, heads are turning at every corner I turn. It gives my car a new ID and makes it look so much younger. I am highly pleased."
Posted by Thomas M.
"I have installed these in a 2012 Honda Civic 4dr. The kit came with everything needed to install. If you're not comfortable about removing front bumper cover, I would think twice about this project... Installation from start to finish is about 3 hrs. Everything comes with the kit, however the directions are a little lacking for the exact car you're working on. The only real complaint is the interior switch is back lite the color green, all other switches in the car are blue. It would have been nice to have the switch match the factor color. They look very nice and work well. I would buy them again."