- All-weather outdoor cover designed for hotter climates where the effect of the sun is stronger
- Woven polyester construction with silver urethane outer coating reflects more of the sun’s UV rays to protect your vehicle’s finish and keep it cooler inside
- Also effectively protects against rain, snow, dust, bird droppings, and tree sap
- Cover is extremely water resistant to repel dirt and dust and keep your vehicle cleaner
- Small amount of storage space required to stow when not in use
- Sized for a custom fit on your exact make and model
- Elastic edging surrounds all sides to create a snug fit that is just right and not too tight
- Middle layer is a breathable film with microscopic size holes that are small enough to block dust pass-through while effectively allowing moisture and heat to escape from underneath
- Covercraft advises it is safe to launder the Reflectect in a non-commercial, home washing machine
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- All sales are final for this product and it is Non-returnable
If your vehicle lives in sunny, hot climates where the sun can have a devastating effect on your vehicle’s finish, the Reflectect™ Custom Car Cover is specifically designed with 1 woven layer of durable polyester fabric coated with an additional layer of silver urethane to reflect more of the sun’s UV rays than other car covers. It also comes with the same benefits that all Covercraft covers offer such as solid protection from acid rain, dust, bird droppings, and tree sap. And as well as the Reflectect cover protects your vehicle, it provides full breathability to let any moisture and heat below it escape.
Use the Reflectect regularly to prevent paint from fading, rubber from drying out, and chrome from tarnishing. And when your vehicle is covered regularly, dashboard materials remain soft without fracturing, leather doesn’t dry out, and wood trim does not crack in multiple places due to heat expansion and contraction. Additionally, the annoying chemical haze that forms on the inside of windshields from heated plastic trim will be eliminated.
Because of the Reflectect’s compact size, it stows easily in any carrying bag and is washable in a traditional home washing machine. It’s sized for a custom fit on your vehicle with elastic edging surrounding the lower perimeter on all sides. It wraps around snugly underneath yet stretches easily when the time comes to remove the cover. Covercraft builds the Reflectect in the United States, and backs it with a 3-year warranty against failure resulting from manufacturing defects.171.29Brand: Covercraft Part Number: C16515RS UPC: 883890678227
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.