- Designed primarily for use as an indoor dust cover that also effectively shields the sun’s UV rays that may come through garage windows
- Suitable for minor amounts of outdoor use
- See pop-up box for a comparison chart of how Covercraft rates the level of protection of each available material in all categories
- Designed with an advanced Kimberly-Clark film barrier fabric that provides an excellent combination of lower cost and lighter weight
- Finely porous construction fully allows moisture and heat to escape out
- Medium amount of storage space required to stow when not in use
- Sized for a custom fit on your exact make and model
- Elastic edging surrounds all sides to create a snug fit that is just right and not too tight
- Middle layer is a breathable film with microscopic size holes that are small enough to block dust pass-through while effectively allowing moisture and heat to escape from underneath
- Covercraft recommends washing the cover in a commercial-sized washing machine for best results
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- All sales are final for this product and it is Non-returnable
For the vehicle that’s stored indoors, the Block-It 200™ Custom Car Cover gives you superior protection against dust penetration, indoor pollutants, and any UV sun rays that stream through a garage window onto your vehicle. Not only will that prevent long-term damage to paint, rubber, and chrome from the sun streaming onto the same spot each day, it may also protect the inside of your vehicle. Dashboard materials remain soft without fracturing, leather doesn’t dry out, and wood trim does not crack.
While the Block-It 200 is designed primarily for indoor use, it can be used intermittently for short stretches when your vehicle needs to be parked outside. Heavier thicker pollutants such as bird droppings or tree sap will not make it through the cover to your paint, but rain, snow and wet grime may. The cover is washable - however CoverCraft recommends using a commercial size washing machine for the most effective results. Among all of CoverCraft’s car covers, this is one of their thinnest and most lightweight covers. Unlike heavier car covers, it will not protect your vehicle from door dings caused by irresponsible drivers parking next to you. Sized for a custom fit on your vehicle, elastic edging surrounding the lower perimeter on all sides helps create a snug fit that doesn’t get in the way of removing the cover when the time comes to take it off. Covercraft builds the Block-It 200 in the United States, and backs it with a 3-year warranty against failure resulting from manufacturing defects.132.25Brand: Covercraft Part Number: C16275SG UPC: 086086082772
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.