Subaru WRX 2004-2005, Rear Solid Disc Brake Rotor by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. They’re engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and non-directional swirl finished. Each rotor is manufactured by ISO certified factories to ensure OE-style fit, form, and function.
- Built in ISO certified factories to meet or surpass OE requirements
- Engineered to high metallurgical standards to ensure ultimate quality, strength, and minimal noise
- Precision balanced for smooth, vibration-free performance
- Guaranteed to meet dimensional and weight configurations
- Non-directional swirl finish eliminates the need for machining prior to installation and allows for extended pad life and quieter operation
- Detailed castings with extractor and set screw holes where required for worry-free installation
- Precise Hub Hole Chamfer allows for a hub centric fit
- Covered by 1 year warranty
Restore superior braking performance with quality, reliable, and affordable disc brake rotors by Pronto that are made in ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factories to comply with original equipment standards. This precision balanced part ensures factory-like fit, form, and function and is engineered according to strict metallurgical criteria to guarantee dependable braking performance, high strength, and reduced brake noise. In the manufacturing process, each product is subjected to multi-stage quality control tests to make sure it meets dimensional and weight specifications. During these QA procedures, Thickness Variation, Run Out, Parallelism and Dimensional Verification tests are performed.
This disc brake rotor is given a non-directional swirl finish that eliminates the need for machining before installation. This finish creates better contact, prolongs pad life, and delivers quieter operation. The precise design hub hole chamfer ensures a perfect hub centric fit. This part features detailed castings with extractor and set screw holes where necessary to ensure fast and easy installation. All these technologies are combined in this disc brake rotor to serve a primary function: provide reliable, smooth, and safe braking performance.20.44Brand: Pronto Part Number: BR31043 UPC: 756632103854
The National Pronto Association is an organization of independent automotive aftermarket distributors, auto parts stores, and auto service centers headquartered in Texas. Today, the company is recognized nationwide as the premier supplier of car parts to the independent automotive aftermarket. It was founded in 1977 by William J. (Bill) Menghini, a pioneer in the auto parts business who was involved in the industry at the dawn of the automotive era. Pronto offers quality and durable auto parts that meet or exceed the industry's leading standards. The Pronto name is synonymous with engineering and manufacturing excellence.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)