- Place top clips in the gap at the front edge of the top of the trunk, hatch or door
- Place lower clips in the bottom edge of trunk or hatch
- Lower arm of carrier should be positioned on upper tier of bumper
Fitment Notes: Will fit Models without Spoiler
- Convenient tray mount design makes bike loading easier than any other trunk mount rack
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Ratcheting cables with locks provide maximum vehicle attachment security
- Patented FitDial™ applies just the right amount of tension to cables to safely secure rack
- Molded rubber pads provide a firm hold but also protect the vehicle's finish
- Bike is secured at the wheels in the trays and by the adjustable frame clamps
- Attachment at wheels and frame keeps bikes separated and secure for ultimate stability
- Trays adjust to fit all size bicycles
- Lockable bike clamps secure bike to carrier (locks included)
- When not in use, wheel tray can be secured in up position with bike arm clamp
- Rack folds up flat for convenient storage
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
A rear mounted bike rack makes bike loading much easier than a roof rack, but with the revolutionary Raceway Platform, Thule has made bike loading virtually effortless. Platforms used to be exclusive to hitch racks, but now Thule has incorporated this desirable feature into a trunk/hatch mount rack. The platform features adjustable trays that can accommodate any size bicycle. You just lift the bike a short distance, placing the wheels in the trays, secure the frame with the arm clamp and secure the wheels to the trays with the included wheel straps, and you're ready to go.
The Raceway Platform Bike Rack can be secured to trunks or hatches quickly and easily with the ratcheting cables. The molded rubber pads and cable covers protect the vehicle's finish at the points of attachment. Turning the patented FitDial to adjust the cables applies just the right amount of tension to ensure a secure hold. The Raceway Platform can hold 2 bikes, with each well separated by the adjustable frame clamps to prevent damage. Both the rack and the bikes are lockable. The rack locks to the vehicle at the FitDial and the bikes lock to the rack at the frame clamp.
When you're not carrying bikes, the platform/tray can be folded up and secured in the up position with the shorter bike arm clamp, making parking easier. And when the Raceway Platform is removed from the vehicle, it can be folded flat for convenient storage. The Raceway Platform Trunk Bike Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.323.95Brand: Thule Part Number: 9003 UPC: 091021569089
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.