2005 Subaru Legacy Roof Racks
- SportRack® - Tie DownUniversal Tie Down by SportRack®. These sturdy polypropylene straps can be used to tie down anything but their UV and mold/mildew resistance makes them particularly suited to tying down watercraft. They come in 9, 12, 15, and 18 ft. lengths with...Our price: $12.41 - $18.64$12.41 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - High Lift Jack HolderHigh Lift Jack Holder by Rhino-Rack®. The High Lift Jack Holder is a great accessory that lets you carry your high lift jack safely and securely It mounts directly to the Rhino Heavy Duty Cross bar saving you precious vehicle storage space. The...Our price: $53.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Shovel HolderShovel Holder by Rhino-Rack®. When you need to carry a shovel, the best way is to use the Rhino-Rack Shovel Holder. Sold as a pair, these brackets are made from strong glass reinforced nylon and come with an adaptor to suit either Rhino Heavy...Our price: $53.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Rola® - Bolts and Cage NutsUniversal Bolts and Cage Nuts by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $7.31 - $14.63$7.31 20% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Rack AccessoryUniversal Roof Rack Accessory by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $23.48 - $27.61$23.48 20% OFF
- Warrior® - Outback Roof RackUniversal Outback Roof Rack by Warrior®. Outback Roof Racks are a universal cargo basket intended to be roof mounted and are sold in a variety of dimensions. These baskets feature 4, 6 or 8 unique mounting buckets (depending on size) which give...Our price: $90.83 - $443.74$90.83 20% OFF
- Warrior® - Safari Roof RackUniversal Safari Roof Rack by Warrior®. The original Safari Roof Rack is the perfect year-round roof top carrier for all of your gear, with a weight capacity of 400 lbs highway and 150 lbs off-road. Though a permanent mount design, it still...Our price: $90.83 - $324.13$90.83 20% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."