2005 Legacy Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - Specialty Railing Carrier with Load BarsSubaru Legacy Wagon 2005, Specialty Railing Carrier with Load Bars by Thule®. It includes 2 SqureBar™ Load bars and 4 rack feet. This rack system is specially made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. The integrated tightening knobs make...Our price: $179.95$179.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Load BarsSubaru Legacy Sedan with Normal Roof 2005, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated...Our price: $80.95 - $134.95$80.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsSubaru Legacy 2005, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put more...Our price: $171.00$171.00 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Pad Mount Roof RackSubaru Legacy Wagon 2005, Sportz Series Pad Mount Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. The Sportz pad mount roof rack system has a sleek stylish look that complements your vehicle while providing strength and durability that Rhino roof racks are renowned for.Our price: $239.20$239.20 20% OFF
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackSubaru Legacy Sedan with Normal Roof 2005, Traverse Foot Pack by Thule®. No matter what you're carrying it's all supported by the rack feet. When you're on the go you want feet that are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and secure...Our price: $170.95$170.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackSubaru Legacy 2005, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $89.10 - $157.50$89.10 20% OFF
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."