2005 Quest Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitNissan Quest 2005, 1-Click Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Don’t overpay a dealer for traditional brake parts when you can get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the PowerStop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in...Our price: $159.54 - $369.03$159.54 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorNissan Quest 2005, Drilled and Slotted Rotor by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style internal venting. Improve...Our price: $131.31 - $174.90$131.31 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsNissan Quest 3.5L 2005, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Our price: $180.28 - $195.47$180.28 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsNissan Quest 3.5L 2005, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides...Our price: $161.44 - $174.90$161.44 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorNissan Quest 3.5L 2005, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less...Our price: $52.22 - $58.07$52.22 20% OFF
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsNissan Quest 2005, Sport Decela Rotors by BAER®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....Our price: $176.58 - $199.40$176.58 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsNissan Quest 2005, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...Our price: $118.69 - $135.62$118.69 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsNissan Quest 2005, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature...Our price: $36.72 - $39.69$36.72 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z26 Extreme Performance Rear Brake PadsNissan Quest 2005, Z26 Extreme Performance Rear Brake Pads by Power Stop®. This is the pads to do the rear axle, both sides. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter...Our price: $52.32$52.32 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsNissan Quest 3.5L 2005, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic...Our price: $52.22 - $58.52$52.22 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake PadsNissan Quest 3.5L 2005, Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake Pads by EBC®. These replacement pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV when large off-road tires, towing needs, or stretch limo applications put higher...Our price: $87.36 - $195.47$87.36 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsNissan Quest 3.5L 2005, Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where brake components...Our price: $56.54 - $195.47$56.54 20% OFF
- HAWK® - OES Brake PadsNissan Quest 2005, OES Brake Pads by HAWK®. These original equipment spec brake pads are designed to the precise tolerances of factory parts for proper fit and operation but offer the distinct advantage of ceramic construction vs. traditional...Our price: $35.80 - $39.00$35.80 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake PadsNissan Quest 2005, Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D905. This is a set of replacement rear brake pads that is designed to be used on the track and on the street where performance vehicles are driven aggressively and...Our price: $101.00$101.00 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsNissan Quest 2005, High Performance Street Brake Pads by HAWK®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...Our price: $78.49 - $89.40$78.49 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Light Truck and SUV Front Brake PadsNissan Quest 2005, Light Truck and SUV Front Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D855. These replacement front brake pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon developed for racetrack applications,...Our price: $93.45$93.45 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Brake PadsNissan Quest 2005, Performance Ceramic Brake Pads by HAWK®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...Our price: $73.58 - $92.35$73.58 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads
Nissan Quest 2005, ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads by Wilwood®. Medium-high friction compound with good cold response and a gently rising friction curve as temperature increases. Smooth, predictable engagement with excellent control over a...Our price: $43.50 - $63.60$43.50 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsNissan Quest 2005, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a...Our price: $36.67 - $48.89$36.67 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on filler...Our price: $49.94$49.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $20.76 - $66.60$20.76 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides...Our price: $23.54 - $79.58$23.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $24.93 - $49.99$24.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $29.94 - $121.95$29.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting flanges, and...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $41.94 - $99.90$41.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $17.94 - $54.94$17.94 20% OFF
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by BAER®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $49.95$49.95 20% OFF
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."