2005 Nissan 350Z Performance Chips
- BULLY DOG® - Triple Dog GT TunerNissan 350Z V6 3.5L Gas 2005, Triple Dog GT Tuner by Bully Dog®. Triple Dog Gauge Tuner for gasoline-powered engines. Loads alternative engine tunes, monitors engine parameters, coaches fuel-efficient driving. Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble...Our price: $10.52 - $499.80$10.5220% OFF
- BULLY DOG® - WatchDog™ MonitorNissan 350Z V6 3.5L Gas 2005, WatchDog™ Monitor by Bully Dog®. Monitor multiple vehicle parameters. Plugs into OBD-II port for easy installation. Mount permanently or suction cup to windshield. Great for tuning or towing. Tracks vehicle...Our price: $299.99$299.9920% OFF
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy Sport ProgrammerNissan 350Z 3.5L FI GAS 2005, Max Energy Sport Programmer by Hypertech®. This programmer is geared for enhancing everything related to gasoline engine performance. It’s packed with tuning applications geared specifically for super unleaded...Our price: $449.99$449.9920% OFF
- AEM® - ECU Extension / Patch HarnessNissan 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition / Base / Enthusiast / Grand Touring / Performance / Touring / Track 2005, ECU Extension / Patch Harness by AEM®. This harness will allow you to connect ancillary electronic devices like turbo timers and data...Our price: $267.64$267.6420% OFF
- JET® - Computer Chip ProgrammerNissan 350Z 2005, Computer Chip Programmer by JET®. V-Force Plus.Our price: $262.46$262.4620% OFF
- JET® - Computer ChipNissan 350Z 2005, Computer Chip by JET®. Computer Upgrade Kit.Our price: $299.25$299.2520% OFF
Posted by Billy E.
"I have a Pathfinder V6-4.0L. The gas mileage was at 8 miles per gal. It was blowing more gas out the tail pipe than it was burning. Somehow my computer had got out of calibration. So, I bought the Hypertech to reset the computer. The product was very easy to use. It's very simple, just plug in and follow instructions. I completed my computer reset in 10 min. I took my Pathfinder out for a test run. To my surprise, it ran great and shifted out at 6,000 rpms in every gear. It was very fast and smooth. I get 19 miles per gal now under normal driving conditions. Between 55 and 60 miles per hour. This is an excellent product and worth every penny I paid for it. There is a 5-star rating, but I give it a 10. If you have a truck or car and want better gas mileage and passing power, buy it. Find the right Hypertech programmer for your vehicle. Billy M. England"
Posted by John A B.
"One of the best investments I could have bought for this truck. Has so many options for my Nissan. If you have a Titan, you need this chip!!! Shipment was fast, also customer service was great. Thanks!!!"
Posted by Dewey B.
"Performance increased as advertised... A little pricey."
Posted by Labrecque J.
Posted by Sam F.
"This was very simple to install, the hardest part was installing the software on my computer. I have noticed an increase of 1.5 mpg city and 2 mpg freeway. Its much more sensitave to fuel consumption then the factory set up. As for power increase, I cant really feel anything."