- Product Details
Kia Sedona 2002-2006, CS-10 Tire Chains by Thule®. Sold in pairs. If you're looking for ease of installation, maximum traction, and ease of removal in a tire chain, you've found it with the Thule CS-10. These tire chains are a breeze to install, and self-tensioning and auto-adjusting, so you can be on your way regardless of what Mother Nature dishes out. And the asymmetrical diamond pattern chain with icebreaker reinforcements will provide the grip to get you to your destination. When the road clears, just pull on the external release lever to remove the chain. CS-10 Tire Chains are available to fit all popular tire sizes.
- Color coded assembly points aide installation
- 10mm diameter links makes these chains ideal for vehicles with very little clearance at the inside of the wheel
- Self-tensioning system: just one stop to fit the chain
- Micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain
- External release lever minimizes getting dirty and removal time
- Manufactured from hardened manganese nickel alloy steel
- Asymmetrical diamond pattern chain with icebreaker reinforcements, for the best grip on snow and ice
- Nylon buttons on chain protect wheels from damage
- Comes with a convenient storage case
- Compatible with anti-lock braking systems and traction control systems
- Comes with gloves and a kneeling mat to ease installation and removal
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
When you need maximum traction for the slipperiest conditions, wrap a set of Thule CS-10 Tire Chains around your drive wheels and be on your way. They couldn't be any easier to install. The attachment points are color coded, to make installation easy, even in the dark. And installation will be completed as you drive, because the self-tensioning and auto-adjusting system will adjust the chains for perfect tension and fit as you roll down the road. Removal is also simple; just pull on the external release lever to remove the chain from the tire.
The CS-10 is manufactured from hardened manganese nickel alloy steel for long term durability. It gives you all the traction you need thanks to the unique dual-sided D-shaped link design with the steel icebreaker reinforcement plates. If clearance is tight between the inside of your tires and inner fender wells or mechanical components, the CS-10 is ideal because it takes up very little room. And the anti-scratch nylon buttons will protect the finish on your wheels.
CS-10 Tire Chains are available to fit most popular tire sizes. When the weather clears, they can be removed and stored in the included storage case. These tire chains come with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. Thule even provides gloves and a mat to kneel on, so you can stay as neat as possible while installing and removing your tire chains. The limited 5-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.229.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Product Reviews (0)