2005 Jeep Liberty Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Platinum Coil-Over™ Lift KitsJeep Liberty 2005, Platinum Coil-Over™ Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality,...Our price: $605.07 - $757.31$605.07 20% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitJeep Liberty 2005, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 30" x 10.5". Includes: Front Polyurethane Spacers (2), Rear Polyurethane Spacers (2),...Our price: $465.03$465.03 20% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Softride™ Coil SpringsJeep Liberty 2005, Rear Softride™ Coil Springs with 1.5"-2" Body Lift by Skyjacker®, 2 per Pack. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are...Our price: $152.24$152.24 20% OFF
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Lift KitJeep Liberty 2005, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and...Our price: $129.95 - $159.95$129.95 20% OFF
- TeraFlex® - 2" Budget Boost Suspension Lift KitJeep Liberty 2005, 2" Budget Boost Suspension Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. With Spring Spacers, Bumpstops, Hardware. A boost lift kit is a very economical way to achieve a mild lift, and a great way to make a little more clearance for larger tires....Our price: $318.00$318.00 20% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep Liberty 2005, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Front Strut Spacer/Rear Poly Spacer/Sleeve Bag.Our price: $271.88$271.88 20% OFF
- Revtek® - Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep Liberty 2005, Lift Kit-Suspension by Revtek®. Suspension Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Front/Rear Coil Spring Spacers.Our price: $300.03$300.03 20% OFF
Posted by Mike G.
"I bought a 3" lifted 1995 Grand Cherokee. The steering parts were quite worn creating the death wobble. Although the man who sold me the Jeep told that he had just installed high quality track bar, it pales in comparison to the Rubicon. I plan on replacing all rusted and bent suspension and steering components with Rubicon Express! "
Posted by Kemisha R.
"I ordered this HD Oil Pan Skid Plate and was amazed how easy it was to install. I take my 2004 TJ on the Rubicon and it has held up perfectly. I liked it so much I ordered the Tranny Skid Plate to go along with it ,I highly recomend this product."
Posted by Gary M.
"Very easy installation, even for a first timer. Great tech support from CarID and good price from this seller. Jeep rides better than stock and looks amazing."
Posted by Kevin J.
"Product was exactly as described and was installed as per instructions."
Posted by Jeff Z.
"It looks good. Went ahead and bought bigger tires. Stock tires look alright but it showed a lot. Bigger tires make it look mean and tough. Install was a easy! "