2005 Infiniti G35 Tail Lights
1 - 14 of 14 results
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit for Tail LightsInfiniti G35 2005, Halo Kit for Tail Lights by Oracle Lighting®. 2 Halo Rings per Light. Tail Light Halo Kits accent the rear of the vehicle and add an additional running light for increased safety and visibility. Available in both...Comes with halo rings for both sides, installation written instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$169.15 - $177.65
- Dorman® Replacement 3rd Brake LightInfiniti G35 2005, Replacement 3rd Brake Light by Dorman®, 1 Piece. Rear Window/Trunk/Liftgate. Bulb Technology: LED. With 1 Third Brake Lamp Assembly, Bulb, Wiring Harness, without Installation Hardware. Packaging Type: Box....Direct OEM replacementEnsures safer driving$132.47
- Sylvania® Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsInfiniti G35 2005, SilverStar Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%,...Replacement filament-type bulbsSilverStar Mini halogen bulbs increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral reach by 10% over most OEM equipment$10.99
- TYC® Replacement Back Up Light (OE Part)Infiniti G35 2005, Replacement Back Up Light by TYC®. Being an OES (Original Equipment Supplier) component, this part offers OE quality at a more affordable price. Functioning lights are a must for safe driving, but then again,...Identical to the lights sold at the dealershipManufactured by the OE supplier$42.08
- TYC® Replacement License LampInfiniti G35 2005, Replacement License Lamp by TYC®. Being an OES (Original Equipment Supplier) component, this part offers OE quality at a more affordable price. This a brand new OE part that replaces factory OE # 26510-CD00A....Identical to the lights sold at the dealershipManufactured by the OE supplier$23.96
- Replace® Replacement License Light (Brand New OE)Infiniti G35 2005, Brand New OE Driver and Passenger Side, Set of 2 Replacement License Light by Replace®. This a brand new OE part that replaces factory part # 265101L000. You need all your lights to be functional for safe...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$42.04
- PIAA® Miniature Replacement BulbsInfiniti G35 2005, Miniature Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. PIAA Corporation has been designing and manufacturing high quality halogen bulbs for nearly a half-century. Quality begins with the design. PIAA scientifically engineers...Plug and playDirect fit for easy installation$16.15
- EVO Lighting® 1 LED Replacement BulbsInfiniti G35 2005, 1 LED Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light from the least power....Careful attention to heat management, especially important when installing high-wattage bulbsCutting-edge LED technology$2.54
- EVO Lighting® 4 LEDs Replacement BulbsInfiniti G35 2005, 4 LEDs Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light from the least power....Utilizes 4 projection LEDs for intense forward marker illuminationLong life expectancy of around 25,000 to 50,000 hours due to low heat production and minimal power draw$6.32 - $7.04
- EVO Lighting® Bullet LED Replacement BulbsInfiniti G35 2005, Bullet LED Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light from the least...Universal Installation on all existing vehicle wedge socketsLong life expectancy of around 25,000 to 50,000 hours due to low heat production, minimal power draw, and an aluminum base$8.17
- EVO Lighting® LED Elite CAN Bus BulbsInfiniti G35 2005, LED Elite CAN Bus Bulbs by EVO Lighting®, 1 Pair. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light from the least...Perfect for interior and exterior lights on a vehicleInstalls on any vehicle without modifications$12.49
- Vision X® 360 Series LED Replacement BulbsInfiniti G35 2005, 360 Series LED Replacement Bulbs by Vision X®. Vision X 360-Series LED Bulbs provide a more natural light color and have an extremely low power consumption. With most vehicle factory headlight bulbs being...Direct replacementMultiple colors available$13.72 - $21.78
- Replace® Passenger Side Replacement Tail LightInfiniti G35 2005, Passenger Side Replacement Tail Light by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 26550AC725. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$205.92
- Replace® Driver Side Replacement Tail Light (Brand New OE)Infiniti G35 2005, Brand New OE Driver Side Replacement Tail Light by Replace®. This a brand new OE part that replaces factory part # 26555AC725. Safe driving requires two fully functioning tail lights, so your vehicle and brake...Brand new original equipment (OE)Identical to the part sold at the dealership$205.92
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Automotive LightingLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
2005 Infiniti G35 Tail Lights Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 3 reviews
4.8 of 5
2005 Infiniti G35 / Posted by Ramon (Lowell, MA) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2005 Infiniti G35 Pages
- 2005 Infiniti G35 Models
- 2005 Infiniti G35 Base Tail Lights
- 2005 Infiniti G35 X Tail Lights