2005 Infiniti G35 Wind Deflectors
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsInfiniti G35 Sedan 2005, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsInfiniti G35 Sedan 2005, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorInfiniti G35 2005, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...Custom FitAerodynamic$59.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitInfiniti G35 2005, Headlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks,...Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
- VIS Racing® Wings Style Fiberglass Taillight CoverInfiniti G35 2005, Wings Style Fiberglass Taillight Cover by VIS Racing®. The part is made highly durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving. Conforming to the curves of your car, the part blends in perfectly with its exterior...Easy installationSuperior product quality$264.65
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
2005 Infiniti G35 Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 4 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2008 Infiniti G35 | Posted by Matthew | (Cookeville, TN)
Very easy installation. They really work well.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2005 Infiniti G35 Models
- 2005 Infiniti G35 Base Wind Deflectors
- 2005 Infiniti G35 X Wind Deflectors