2005 Hyundai Accent Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $403.67$403.6720% OFF
- Thule® - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackHyundai Accent with Normal Roof 2005, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system...Our price: $252.10$252.1020% OFF
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackHyundai Accent with Normal Roof 2005, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system...Our price: $183.36 - $214.62$183.3620% OFF
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierHyundai Accent with Normal Roof 2005, Snowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room...Our price: $161.47$161.4720% OFF
- Yakima® - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksHyundai Accent 2005, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs...Our price: $139.00 - $181.84$139.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksHyundai Accent 2005, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the...Our price: $219.00 - $255.92$219.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Ski and Snowboard RackHyundai Accent 4 Door 2005, Ski and Snowboard Rack by Rhino-Rack®. When you want to hit the slopes you can try to stow your skis/snowboards inside the vehicle, or use rope or bungee cords to attach them to the roof rack cross bars…or do it the...Our price: $23.20 - $332.10$23.2020% OFF
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackHyundai Accent 2005, Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack®. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or snowboards without...Our price: $110.40 - $215.77$110.4020% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $139.64$139.6420% OFF
Posted by David R H.
"The product was very easy to install and seems to be very strong. It looks like it was custom-made for the car."
Posted by Sean C.
"The product from the beginning seems to be very solid/heavy-duty. The direction book is pretty much a picture book (not a lot of explanation). I was able to get thru it and get the parts installed on my car. Some of the directions I was left scratching my head on exactly what they meant. We brainstormed as a family and come to a conclusion on what the picture was telling us. I now have the whole thing put together with the bars and the fit kit for my 2012 Sonata. It fits solid. I have a Yakima container locked onto the bars, and looks and feels good. "
Posted by Barbara G.
"Very happy with the quality of the racks, the ease of installation and the esthetics. I have a brand new Elantra Limited, white pearl with silver trim. The brushed silver look of the roof racks adds a nice touch. I was worried that racks would take away from my beautiful car but it actually adds to it! Really you can't go wrong with these racks. Compare $200 price tag to Thuli or Yakima for $479. Those company's are making a lot of money off the consumer! $200 is a bargain!"
Posted by Brian N.
"Mounting was easy with the included instructions. Installed onto a 2010 Jetta Sportwagen with a sunroof with no interference problems. I really appreciate that this rack comes with all of the required locks. Very quiet."