- Available with or without lighting on running board surface and areas underneath that comes on when vehicle doors are opened
- 5.5-inch step area allows the easiest access to your truck’s interior or bed
- Textured black rubber step pad covers the top section for grip in mud or bad weather
- 1.5-inch diameter steel tube frames the running board for maximum rigidity and style
- Aluminum frame construction provides high strength and light weight
- Included support brackets require drilling to install and can be mounted exactly where you choose
- Brackets used for installation feature oval-shaped holes that allow running board position to be adjusted one inch in any direction
- Additional Bracket Kit is available if additional running board support is desired for heavy-duty use
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum frame. 3-year warranty on black steel, polymer, rubber, and support brackets
Onki Running Boards are available with or without built-in lights that wire easily to your vehicle electrical system and operate when any doors are opened. Two lights on top of the running board are angled to illuminate the step surface, and two lights below illuminate footing areas underneath. A non-slip rubber surface along the length of the board provides all the safe traction you’ll need. Some drilling is required to install the frame-mounted brackets. Once you’ve placed the brackets exactly where you’ll need the most support, oval-shaped holes allow running board position to be adjusted one inch in any direction. A 1.5-inch diameter steel tube available in polished stainless steel or black finish surrounds the running board step for strength and rigidity.
Onki offers their running boards in a variety of lengths from 52 inches to 118 inches for a proper fit on all types of vehicles. So whether you are looking for running boards for an extended wheelbase van, wheel-to-wheel running boards for a crew cab pickup truck, or standard lengths for a compact sport utility, you’ll find one that fits well and looks right. UV-resistant black rubber step pads and polymer light assembly covers are designed to maintain their stylish looks for years, and a lightweight frame made entirely of high-grade aluminum ensures their strength will not diminish. Once you and your passengers experience the 5-star welcome and safety these running boards provide, you’ll never want another truck without them.356.72 392.00
Brand: Onki Part Numbers:
Founded in California during the late 1990s, Onki Corporation has grown as a supplier of innovative sport utility and truck products due to their focus on high quality and customer service. Running boards available with creative colorful expressions and backlighting, grille guards, nerf boards, exhaust tips, and a selection of Hummer H2 accessories are just a few examples of the stylish and durable offerings from Onki. The company’s goal is to become one of the leading auto accessory manufacturers and distributors in the United States, and Onki works hard to listen to customer needs and demands as they grow into tomorrow.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)