The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2005 Ford Ranger Body Kits
- Duraflex® Off Road Bulge Front FendersFord Ranger 2005, Off Road Bulge Front Fenders by Duraflex®. 4.5". Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.
- Duraflex® Off Road Bulge Rear FendersFord Ranger 2005, Off Road Bulge Rear Fenders by Duraflex®. 2 Pieces. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.
- Duraflex® Off Road Trophy Truck Front FendersFord Ranger 2005, Off Road Trophy Truck Front Fenders by Duraflex®. Make sure your wheels and tires really fill your wheel wells with these Fender Flares.
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out™ Fender FlaresFord Ranger 2005, Cut-Out™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth, Tire Coverage: 4''. Want to have extended tire coverage while adding a dramatic styling touch to your vehicle's look? Go with the Cut-Out fender flares. Specially...Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road lookExtra tire coverage
$287.49from $229.99 - $249.99# 7593987
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresFord Ranger 72.0" Bed / 84.0" Bed 2005, Front and Rear Extend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pcs, OE Matte Black, Smooth. Height: 3.75", Tire Coverage: 2'' Front, 2" Rear , Includes: Edge Trim, Hardware Kit. These are...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos
- Bushwacker® OE Style™ Fender FlaresFord Ranger 72.0" Bed / 84.0" Bed 2005, Front and Rear OE Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pcs, OE Matte Black, Smooth. Height: 4.5", Tire Coverage: 0.75'' Front, 0.75" Rear , Includes: Edge Trim, Hardware Kit. Add...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style™ Fender FlaresFord Ranger 2005, Pocket Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for....Add a rugged, bolt-on look with no drilling requiredExtended tire coverage to reflect road debris
$312.49from $249.99 - $499.99# 7597873
- Street Scene® Holey Rollie Style Roll PanFord Ranger 2005, Holey Rollie Style Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that boring factory rear bumper and give your truck a clean, smooth look with this heavy-duty accessory. Built of high-grade urethane, the roll pan features...Gives your vehicle’s back a sleek, new lookFeatures durable urethane construction
- Street Scene® Roll PanFord Ranger 2005, Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction
- Xenon® Cobra Style Roll PanFord Ranger 2005, Cobra Style Roll Pan by Xenon®. The step bumper on a pickup truck is useful, but if you're more into cruising than hauling, lose that bumper and install this great looking roll pan. Nothing beats a roll pan to...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingFord Ranger SuperCab 2005, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install
- Duraflex® Bulge Style HoodFord Ranger 2005, Bulge Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.
- Duraflex® Conversion Style HoodFord Ranger 2005, Conversion Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverFord Ranger 2005, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays
$99.94from $79.95 - $99.95# 9136743
- IPCW® Stainless Steel Tail Light FillersFord Ranger 2005, Stainless Steel Tail Light Fillers by IPCW®. For those who are seeking to make their tail light shaving project quicker and less complicated, IPCW offers this highly efficient add-on. The kit comes with a pair of...Provide a smooth, shaved look to the rear of your truckBuilt from heavy-duty steel for extra durability
- RI® Rivet / Bolt Style Smooth ABS Fender FlaresFord Ranger XL / XLT 2005, Rivet / Bolt Style Smooth ABS Fender Flares by RI®, 4 Pieces. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so...Manufactured from high impact ABS plasticEasy to install
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
- Dawn® Custom Style Truck SpoilerUniversal Custom Style Truck Spoiler by Dawn®. Give the back of your car a high performance look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. This spoiler will complement your car's natural lines while clearly conveying the image of speed....Custom high performance styleMade from ABS plastic
$260.94from $208.75 - $292.25# 23173226
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 11057027
- # 12605554
2005 Ford Ranger Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Nice Roll Pan
2005 Ford Ranger | Posted by Nicholas | (Methuen, MA)
Had the roll pan installed by my body shop. Looks good and fits nice. Good quality. Very satisfied with product.
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2005 Ford Ranger Models
- 2005 Ford Ranger Edge Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Ranger FX4 Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Ranger STX Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Ranger XL Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Ranger XLT Body Kits