Ford Mustang 2005-2010, Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacers by Eibach®, 2 per Pack. Finish: Polished Stainless Steel. Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3. Hub Center: 70.5. Includes: 2 Spacers and all Necessary Mounting Hardware. When you need to position your wheels further outward for a more aggressive look or to clear wheel well liners, Eibach wheel spacers provide a balanced, OEM-quality fit without looseness or vibrations. Aluminum construction ensures high strength, low weight, and freedom from corrosion.
- Spacer pieces allow more outboard placement of wheels for an aggressive look that reduces gap between tire and fender
- Spacers provide more clearance away from wheel well liners to avoid rubbing issues wide tires may have after lowering springs and shocks are installed
- High grade aluminum construction is lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Available in a range of thicknesses from 5 millimeters to 45 millimeters
- Multiple bolt patterns and bolt center diameter sizes are available to fit your specific make and model
- Fully machined and balanced to extremely tight tolerances for a precise, OEM-quality fit
- Increases the track width of your vehicle for more improved cornering and greater stability
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric and Model Specific for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance
- 1 million mile manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
If you have lowered the suspension of your vehicle, you may be realizing too late that wide performance tires no longer have enough space inside your wheel wells to avoid rubbing against the inner liners. When this is happening, your vehicle’s performance is compromised in the areas of steering and braking – two things that greatly reduce maneuverability and safety. Plus, normal suspension travel that used to be taken for granted can now cause damage to your tires and any other important suspension components they come in contact with. Or, maybe there’s still too much visible space between the tire and fender openings for your liking. And if you are finding larger brake calipers installed do not clear the curved spokes of bigger aftermarket wheels as expected, Eibach offers an easy solution to all these woes.
Pro Spacers mount between the inner center of your wheel and the hub itself, pushing your wheels outward to widen your vehicle’s track for aggressive performance and looks. The spacers are available in a range of thicknesses and bolt pattern designs to fit virtually any vehicle. Lightweight aluminum construction ensures they will remain corrosion-free for a lifetime, and it ensures they will place a low amount of unsprung weight and stress on wheel hub components. Because they are manufactured and weighted to tight tolerances, Eibach spacers will fit right when you put them on and leave your wheels free from shimmies and vibrations. These spacers are manufactured in the United States, and backed with a 1 million mile warranty.
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You’ll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach’s growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.