2005 Ford F-150 Performance Suspension
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitFord F-150 2005, Coilover Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers...Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3”Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment
$687.50from $550.00 - $1,440.00# 42628150
- Belltech® Front Pro Lowering KitFord F-150 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2005, Front Pro Lowering Kit with 2"-3" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
- Belltech® Lowering KitFord F-150 2005, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$42.75from $34.20 - $990.19# 42628167
- Skyjacker® Platinum Series Lift KitFord F-150 2005, Platinum Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...
$348.11from $278.49 - $2,359.59# 54377341
- Superlift® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2005, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle
$1,749.94from $1,399.95 - $1,917.95# 14272434
- Skyjacker® Front Aluminum Spacer Leveling KitFord F-150 FX4 / King Ranch / Lariat / STX / XL / XLT 2005, Front Aluminum Spacer Leveling Kit with 2.5" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Includes: Metal Spacers (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance....Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-150 2005, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.
$1,945.10from $1,556.08 - $3,179.64# 13317748
- Truxxx® Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2005, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift Kit; 2.75 in. Lift Front; 1 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware.
- Tuff Country® Lift KitFord F-150 2005, Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to make the front level with the...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$139.91from $111.93 - $258.83# 55386473
- Rancho® Suspension Strut/Coil Spring AssemblyFord F-150 2005, Suspension Strut/Coil Spring Assembly by Rancho®. QuickLIFT Quick-Strut; Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller; Front.
- Skyjacker® Front Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitFord F-150 FX4 / King Ranch / Lariat / STX / XL / XLT 2005, Front Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit with 2.5" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Includes: Polyurethane Spacers (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2005, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2.5" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair, Easy Install, without Shocks. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- Fabtech® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2005, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Fabtech®. Leveling System; 0-3 in. Lift; Incl. Direct Replacement Adjustable Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover Shocks; Vehicle Specific Valving.
$1,577.78from $1,262.22 - $1,641.04# 13317817
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2005, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. LIFTmachine Coil Spring Front Lift/Leveling Kit; w/Adjustable Strut/Spring Plate; Install Time 2.3 Hours.
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2005, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; Incl. Hardware.
$247.50from $198.00 - $218.00# 13608952
- Tuff Country® Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2005, Front Leveling Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to make the front level...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$129.71from $103.77 - $186.41# 13613204
- Revtek® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 FX2 / FX4 / Harley-Davidson Edition / King Ranch / Lariat / Lariat Limited / Platinum / STX / XL / XLT 2005, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Revtek®. 2 in. Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Spacers.
- Superlift® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2005, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Superlift®. Level-It Lift System; Strut Extension; 3 in. Lift; 35 in. Maximum Diameter.
- Tuff Country® Air Bag AdaptersFord F-150 2005, Air Bag Adapters by Tuff Country®. The actual adapter height needed may vary from the specific size of the installed suspension lift kit. For example many lift kits will lift the rear of a vehicle less than the...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$48.11from $38.49 - $54.15# 55386483
- Belltech® Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks and StrutsFord F-150 2005, Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$119.75from $95.80 - $318.39# 54879334
- Skyjacker® Performance Strut Series Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2005, Performance Strut Series Front Leveling Kit with 2"-3" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options...
$174.06from $139.25 - $278.49# 17222061
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockFord F-150 for Towing Hauling 2005, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.5" Sleeve ID x 1.5" Sleeve OAL. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.5"...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
$117.74from $94.19 - $94.78# 36081338
- Skyjacker® Rear M95 Performance Monotube ShockFord F-150 2005, Rear M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® Rear NITRO N8000 Series ShockFord F-150 2005, Rear NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® Rear HYDRO H7000 Series ShockFord F-150 2005, Rear HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShocksFord F-150 2005, 4600 Series Standard Shock with for Stock Hight Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$85.28from $68.22 - $72.75# 40504983
- Bilstein® 5100 Series ShocksFord F-150 2005, 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $135.82# 17173298
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsFord F-150 2005, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $63.20# 54879344
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock and StrutFord F-150 2005, Reflex™ Shock and Strut by Monroe®. 1 Set. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$48.03from $38.42 - $75.78# 36081337
- Superlift® Coil Over Shock AbsorberFord F-150 2005, Coil Over Shock Absorber by Superlift®. Coilover Shock; No Spring; Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop.
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberFord F-150 2005, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14174068
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyFord F-150 2005, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®.
$161.24from $128.99 - $199.99# 14174061
- Hellwig® Rear Air Spring KitFord F-150 2005, Rear Air Spring Kit by Hellwig®. This is an air spring helper kit designed to transfer weight off lifted leaf springs and maintain a higher-than-stock ride height. Comes with heavy gauge steel brackets finished in...Set of 2 air helper springs that mount on leaf springs above the axle and to the side of the vehicle frameAdds a combined total of 5,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your truck
$318.41from $254.73 - $281.84# 15603595
- Hellwig® Pro Series Helper SpringsFord F-150 2005, Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2500 lbs. carrying capacity. Hammer Tone Powder Coat Finish. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs. Pro Series adds polyurethane cushioning blocks (sold...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsPro Series creates the quietest ride by adding polyurethane cushioning blocks to eliminate rubbing noise between leaf ends
- Hellwig® EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper SpringsFord F-150 2005, EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2000 lbs. carrying capacity. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs that adds 2,000 pounds of load support to restore comfort and stability at the...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsAdds up to 2,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your vehicle
- Air Lift® AirCell™ Front KitFord F-150 2005, AirCell™ Front Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles which carry heavy loads. No adjustment...Set of two overload rear support springs crafted from microcellular polyurethanePrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsFord F-150 2005, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9819219
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsFord F-150 2005, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemFord F-150 2005, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed air...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Rear KitFord F-150 2"-4" Lowered Trucks 2005, SlamAIR™ Rear Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add up...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemFord F-150 2005, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9803423
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemFord F-150 2005, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9807815
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitFord F-150 2005, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Hardware; No Drilling Required.
$230.24from $184.19 - $354.65# 13327787
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitFord F-150 2005, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitFord F-150 2005, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Level Command; Heavy Duty Air Compressor System.
$453.70from $362.96 - $468.96# 13327784
- Hellwig® Sway BarFord F-150 2005, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$212.93from $170.34 - $196.61# 15603590
- ReadyLIFT® Series 1 Off Road Upper Control Arm KitFord F-150 2005, Series 1 Off Road Upper Control Arm Kit by ReadyLIFT®. 2 per Pack. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) tab and slot boxed plate steel design Upper Control Arms with 1" PFTE-Iined Uniball Pivot Bearings,...
- Warrior® Torque ArmFord F-150 2005, Torque Arm by Warrior®. Torque Barz.
- Skyjacker® Softride Lift KitFord F-150 2005, Softride Lift KitRear by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$196.85from $157.48 - $300.25# 17216879
- Belltech® Rear Lowering Leaf Spring KitFord F-150 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2005, Rear Lowering Leaf Spring Kit with 3" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is one replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspension. Crafted from heavy...One replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspensionReplace worn and/or deteriorated factory leaf springs
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetFord F-150 FX4 / King Ranch / Lariat / STX / XL / XLT 2005, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Front Control Arm Bushing, Rear Leaf Spring Bushings, Front Sway Bar Bushings. This is an all-inclusive...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, front & rear track bars, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions
- Energy Suspension® Front Sway Bar BushingsFord F-150 2005, 1.3386" ID Front Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar center bushings (designed for front applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementThis is a set of front bushings only, and does not include outer steel sleeves for mounting
$32.38from $25.90 - $27.66# 11081940
- Daystar® Polyurethane Sway Bar BushingsFord F-150 2005, Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your factory sway bar...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
$26.25from $21.00 - $28.37# 4292555
- Firestone® Suspension Control Arm BumperFord F-150 2005, Suspension Control Arm Bumper by Firestone®. Work Rite Bump Stop; Rear; White; Single; OEM Number W277601258.
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Nut/Bracket KitFord F-150 Regular Cab / SuperCab V8 RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2005, Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Nut/Bracket Kit by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.0°, Caster: +/-1.5°. Depending on the design of your vehicle’s suspension, this kit contains...Corrects the negative wheel camber that is a normal result of lowering a vehicle’s suspensionRecommended with all Eibach SportLine, ProLine, Pro-Street, or Multi-Pro series lowered suspension kits
- Belltech® Driveline Alignment KitFord F-150 2005, Alignment Kit by Belltech®. 2 Degree. When dropping your vehicle’s ride height, Belltech Alignment kits let you correct wheel camber, driveline angles, and track bar settings that become out of spec. Heavy-gauge...Front End alignment kit corrects positive wheel camber that is a normal result of lowering vehicle suspensionFront End alignment kit restores improperly tilted wheels back to a more upright position for better tire contact on the road
- ProRYDE® Alignment Caster/Camber KitFord F-150 2005, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Kit; Install Time 0.3 Hours.
$105.79from $84.63 - $86.77# 14141901
- ReadyLIFT® Off Road Steering KitFord F-150 2005, Off Road Steering Kit by ReadyLIFT®. 2 per Pack. Install Time: 1-2 hours. Not for use with electric steering racks. 17-4 CNC Machined stainless steel inner clevis for maximum strength and zero steering play. Hard...
- Fabtech® Steering Damper KitFord F-150 2005, Steering Damper Kit by Fabtech®. Steering Stabilizer Kit; Dual.
- ProRYDE® Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2005, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok 3 In 1 Block Kit; Incl. Intrlckng 3-in-1 Cst Irn Rr Blcks; OEM Grd U Blts; Hrdwr; Tprd; Rr Lift Hght 1/1.5/2 in. On 04-08;...
- # 16024888
- # 12515404
Bilstein has perfected a replacement shock for the F150. This shock by far has exceeded all my expectations I could have imagined. The ride is fantastic and the fact that the 5100 series allows for height adjustment was perfect so no leveling kit was required. The install was easy and well worth the effort. CARiD's customer service was great the price was the lowest on the market and delivery was quick, making the purchase even better. I would recommend the Bilstein 5100 series shocks to all F150 drivers that are looking for an OEM replacement.
- 2005 Ford F-150 Models
- 2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford F-150 Flotillera Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford F-150 King Ranch Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford F-150 Lariat Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford F-150 STX Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford F-150 XL Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford F-150 XLT Performance Suspension Parts