The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2005 Ford Escape Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Body KitFord Escape 2005, Outcast Style Body Kit by VIS Racing®. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it exclusively yours. Every part is made extremely durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving....Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$228.64 - $703.13
- VIS Racing® Viper Style Front BumperFord Escape 2005, Viper Style Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements. The part is designed for...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$240.38
- RI® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFord Escape 2005, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest...Factory designMade from high quality materials$130.90
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2005 Ford Escape Models
- 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape Limited Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLS Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLT Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLT Deportivo Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLT No Boundaries Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLT Sport Body Kits