The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2005 Ford Escape Body Kits
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Body KitFord Escape 4 Door 2005, Outcast Style Fiberglass Body Kit by VIS Racing®. This product includes Body Kit, Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle
$264.63from $211.70 - $651.05# 12999941
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Front BumperFord Escape 4 Door 2005, Outcast Style Fiberglass Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements. The...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Rear BumperFord Escape 4 Door 2005, Outcast Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper by VIS Racing®. Deck your vehicle’s back out today and make it more custom-looking. The rear bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the...Makes for an unforgettable rear-end appearanceLightweight construction without sacrificing strength
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Side SkirtsFord Escape 4 Door 2005, Outcast Style Fiberglass Side Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the sporty lowered look it deserves! Far from being a typical add-on, the side skirts make for better aerodynamics and...Add an exciting edge to the side profilesMade of show-quality material to ensure maximum durability
- VIS Racing® Viper Style Front BumperFord Escape 4 Door 2005, Viper Style Fiberglass Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements. The...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Pioneer® Single DIN In-Dash CD/MP3 Receiver with MIXTRAX, Bluetooth, SiriusXM Ready, Siri Eyes Free, USB Playback and Android Music Support$112.70# 38189094
- Bosch® Workshop Oil Filterfrom $3.40 - $4.08# 24026939
- # 24442848
- 2005 Ford Escape Models
- 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape Limited Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLS Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLT Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLT Deportivo Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLT No Boundaries Body Kits
- 2005 Ford Escape XLT Sport Body Kits