If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2005 Dodge Durango Performance Suspension
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Rear Coil Spring Lowering KitDodge Durango 2005, Pro-Kit Rear Coil Spring Lowering Kit with 3.0" Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 2 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitDodge Durango RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) / 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2005, Forged Front Leveling Kit with 2.25" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1 hour. Includes: (2) 2.25" adjustable lift OEM style forged torsion leveling keys with...
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitDodge Durango RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2005, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; 2-3 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockDodge Durango for Towing Hauling 2005, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®, 2 per Pack. Length: 15.3" Compressed, 24.38" Extended with 9.08" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48" Sleeve ID x...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockDodge Durango 2005, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Mounting Type: Eye 12.1mm. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Blue Bellows Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShockDodge Durango 2005, Reflex™ Shock by Monroe®. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48" Sleeve ID x 1.75" Sleeve OAL. Includes: Metal Dust Shield. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$52.50from $42.00 - $44.04# 17922004
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShockDodge Durango 2005, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock by Monroe®. Includes: Metal Dust Shield. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberDodge Durango 2005, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $79.99# 14172537
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsDodge Durango 2005, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9818199
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsDodge Durango 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2005, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemDodge Durango 2005, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemDodge Durango 2005, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®, Single Sensor. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust...Maintains level ride height from front to rearUnique non-contact height sensor maintains level ride
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemDodge Durango 2005, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9807386
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitDodge Durango 2005, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604152.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitDodge Durango 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2005, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitDodge Durango 2005, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13327031
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberDodge Durango 2005, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$50.39from $40.31 - $45.64# 17815619
- Dorman® Control ArmDodge Durango 2005, Control Arm by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. With Ball Joint. With Bushings. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
$50.80from $40.64 - $85.83# 33166738
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyDodge Durango 2005, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
- MOOG® Problem Solver™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyDodge Durango 2005, Problem Solver™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces, Bushing. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
- MOOG® R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyDodge Durango 2005, R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver ball...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
- Mevotech® Control ArmDodge Durango 2005, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
$18.95from $15.16 - $95.58# 19188890
- Unity® Front Driver Side Upper Control ArmDodge Durango 2005, Front Driver Side Upper Control Arm by Unity®. Control arms connect the vehicle frame to the steering knuckles or axle, and allow the up-and-down movement of the wheels. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure...Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- MOOG® Front Lower Ball JointDodge Durango 2005, Front Lower Ball Joint by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 5143570AA. MOOG ball...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
- Mevotech® Front Lower Ball JointDodge Durango 2005, Front Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
- TRW® Ball JointDodge Durango 2005, Ball Joint by TRW®. Position: Front Lower. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you...
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Bushing KitDodge Durango 2005, Front Stabilizer Bar Bushing Kit by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Location: to Frame. 33mm or 34mm Diameter Bar. Falcon Steering bushings are made with thermoplastic Elastomers for increased service life and optimum...Made with Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPV)Improved OE Design
- MOOG® Split Design Sway Bar Bushing KitDodge Durango 2005, Split Design Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. At Front to Frame. 2 per Vehicle. Diameter: 33mm or 34mm. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 52106092AA. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
- Mopar® Sway Bar BushingDodge Durango 2005, Sway Bar Bushing by Mopar®. Position: Front. Note: At Frame. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair,...
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitDodge Durango 2005, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
$39.28from $31.42 - $32.84# 21667804
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentDodge Durango 2005, Sway Bar Component by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement
$31.58from $25.26 - $27.01# 19208868
- Mopar® Sway Bar BracketDodge Durango 2005, Sway Bar Bracket by Mopar®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$13.01from $10.41 - $14.24# 8379702
- TRW® Sway Bar Link KitDodge Durango 2005, Sway Bar Link Kit by TRW®. Position: Front. Includes Bushings,Nut,Sleeve, and Retainers. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your...
- MOOG® Front Control Arm Bushing KitDodge Durango 2005, Front Control Arm Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Includes: Front and Rear Bushings. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
$25.11from $20.09 - $29.00# 21667798
- Dorman® Watts Link Bell CrankDodge Durango 2005, Rear Watts Link Bell Crank by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Attaches to Track Bar. Installation Hardware not Included. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 52113258AC. Restore a smooth ride, directional...Replacement eliminates clunking sound in the suspension systemDirect replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Falcon® Ball JointDodge Durango 2005, Front Lower Ball Joint by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitDodge Durango 2005, Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and bushing...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits
$968.75from $775.00 - $1,375.00# 7658376
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
- Energy Suspension® Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater...Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assembliesPads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
$12.50from $10.00 - $29.29# 10780498
- Lakewood® Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Lakewood® Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life,...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Daystar® Stinger Bump StopsUniversal Stinger Bump Stops by Daystar®. Forget nitrogen-charged bump stops that leak - when you want the best level of off-roading suspension performance for your 4x4, Stinger Bump Stops can be adjusted easily to suit any needs....Each bump stop includes 3 blue (soft) and 3 black (firm) insert pieces made from patented EVS microcellular foamDurable EVS microcellular foam cushioning pads provide high levels of cushioning strength and will function without degrading or cracking in extreme temperatures
$137.44from $109.95 - $209.95# 4135405
- Daystar® Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested...High Impact Polyurethane provide high levels of cushioning strength and will function without degrading or cracking in extreme temperaturesIncreased Strength Compared to Stock Rubber Bump Stops
$9.15from $7.32 - $57.84# 4303921
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Lakewood® Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
$24.45from $19.56 - $26.39# 12203648
- Air Lift® Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring SpacerUniversal Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacer by Air Lift®. Air Lift air spring spacers feature a height of 2 inches each, and their modular design allows one or multiple spacers to stack and achieve the exact amount of lift desired...Sold in sets of two for left and right sides of your vehicleEach round spacer block has a 2-inch height
$43.19from $34.55 - $78.00# 7579892
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems
$223.69from $178.95 - $419.95# 7611197
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
$88.06from $70.45 - $125.22# 7611053
- Daystar® Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. 2 per Pack, Includes: Mounting Rings. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime...Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damageCan also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
- Daystar® Shock Reservoir IsolatorsUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolators by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. This is a purpose-built set of two polyurethane mounts that provide superior vibration dampening for add-on nitrogen containers designed to boost performance of...Set of two vibration dampener bushings custom designed for add-on shock absorber reservoir tanksPolyurethane construction provides superior strength and shock dampening
$10.46from $8.37 - $12.99# 4301586
- Daystar® Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers....Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement and strengthDesigned in a shape that can be used inside some end links and shock absorber mounting eyes
$5.20from $4.16 - $12.50# 4303979
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Rugged Ridge® Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Daystar® End-Link KitUniversal End-Link Kit by Daystar®. Includes: 8 Bushings and 4 Washers. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of cushioning and support at the point where end link rods pivot....Reduces play and slack in OEM factory end links to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
$26.25from $21.00 - $23.11# 4301709
- Energy Suspension® End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting pointsGrommet sets are available with or without zinc-coated steel washers
$7.04from $5.63 - $9.21# 10780770
- Daystar® Poly Flex JointUniversal Poly Flex Joint by Daystar®. When you need heavy-duty levels of strength and suspension flexibility in a pivot joint, Poly Flex joints from Daystar help provide improved traction off road and a more comfortable ride...Designed to maximize suspension travel and improve traction on both smooth and uneven surfacesPatented Poly Flex joints allow a fuller range of movement without binding
$59.15from $47.32 - $73.63# 4303916
- Daystar® Greaseable Bolt KitUniversal Greaseable Bolt Kit by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. This is a set of replacement bolts designed with grease nipples and holes in the shaft to provide even disbursement of lubrication inside all Daystar bushing areas....Bolt heads feature zerk grease fittings to accept lubrication easily from standard grease gunsNylock nuts include built-in nylon fitting to ensure optimum tightness without metal stress
$22.30from $17.84 - $24.16# 4301562
- Daystar® Sway Bar Bushings and BracketsUniversal Sway Bar Bushings and Brackets by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket...Sway Bar BushingSpecially Formulated Polyurethane Materials
$26.25from $21.00 - $29.99# 4301679
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16794540
- # 16480011
- Permatex® Anaerobic Gasket Makerfrom $4.91 - $15.36# 22885512
2005 Dodge Durango Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2004 Dodge Durango | Posted by Richard | (Bronx, NY)
Looks great, installing the boots is a little bit of a pain!
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2005 Dodge Durango Models
- 2005 Dodge Durango Limited Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Dodge Durango SLT Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Dodge Durango ST Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Dodge Durango SXT Performance Suspension Parts