- Red Plus series boxes feature lock cylinders that double as push buttons to release the lid, instead of separate pull handles
- Red Label signifies standard thickness .056 aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern
- Box is designed to mount on the front of your bed floor
- Diamond-tread pattern aluminum is protected with powder coating available in multiple finishes
- A full-length hinge prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shocks allow lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Self-adjusting latches allow the toolbox lid to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Red “Plus” Label series of tool boxes provide a visibly clean front surface area with no lock cylinders or lid handles. Similar to Red Label boxes, the Plus series represents Dee Zee’s line’s line of standard thickness diamond tread aluminum tool boxes built to offer high strength and great value. They feature a push-button lock cylinder on each side of the box that serves both to lock your gear and release the lid. From the first time you open the lid, you’ll be impressed with how the Red Plus Label Tool Box eliminates the headache of hinges that bind when lids are pulled from one side. Instead, one integrated hinge spans the entire width of the lid so opening and closing is easy and precise. Additionally, gas struts for the lid allow it to glide up with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want it open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want it shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of clamp down tightness, and the interior will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in.
For added convenience, a removable plastic tray keeps small items secure in sectioned areas. Because Dee Zee believes tool boxes that are corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, aluminum surfaces are protected with a layer of powder coat finish to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all Red Plus Label Tool Boxes in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.264.84 281.74
Brand: Dee Zee Part Numbers:
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.