Chevy SSR 6.0L LS2 Engine 2005-2006, MP112 Series Supercharger Kit by MagnaCharger®. If you want to increase your vehicle's power and feel like a real race car driver, go with this highly efficient supercharger system. This bolt-on kit is designed to deliver high levels of performance while maintaining factory-like reliability and drivability.
- Provides excellent horsepower and torque gains
- Boosts your vehicle's fuel efficiency
- Improves air-handling characteristics
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 60° of twist
- 180° rotation of the supercharger for a straight airflow path
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Large liquid-to-air intercooler controls intake air temperatures
- Internal bypass valve prevents parasitic loss
- Acoustically optimized for noise and vibration reduction
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved design of the inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes original 'push-lock' connectors
- Comes pre-assembled for fast and easy installation
- All necessary lines, fittings, belts, and hardware included
- Installs in 10-12 hours
- 3-year/36,000 mile warranty on the hardware
- 1-year limited warranty on electronics
Unleash the power hidden within your engine with Magnuson’s MP112 Supercharger Kit and enjoy a new level of driving pleasure. Producing 6 psi of boost, this Hybrid Roots style supercharger provides power gains of around 120 hp and 120 ft-lbs of torque at the rear wheels. Well, improved horsepower and torque are not the only benefits that you get. 'Under the curve' power is considerably increased as well: you get an instant boost and torque-on-demand that will throw you back in your seat. When it comes to maximizing your vehicle's efficiency, the integrated bypass valve comes to light. Being vacuum operated, it allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to free-spin under light engine loads. Taking less than one-third of horsepower to turn the rotors, the parasitic loss of the system is virtually eliminated.
While developing the products, Magnuson decided to use the EATON’s 5th generation supercharger rotor technology, and so this supercharger boasts of a pair of three-lobe, high-helix rotors with 60° of overall twist that are hidden inside Magnuson’s high-flow housing. What you get is a highly-efficient package that requires much less power to drive, provides cooler discharge temperatures, and is considerably quieter than its competitors. Another huge benefit of the MP112 Series supercharger kit is that the installation process is not as difficult as you think. To make the installation easier, the product comes pre-assembled with the box being organized into individual sub-assemblies. All of the hardware required for a successful installation is included, so you won’t need to run to the local store in the middle of the process. In addition, step-by-step instructions are provided to walk you through the whole procedure with no hassle whatsoever. Don't sweat it! After you install this supercharger, you won't have to spend much time maintaining it as the system only requires oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles and that's it. And don't forget that this product carries a 3-year/36,000 warranty.6,808.30 8,661.27
Brand: MagnaCharger Part Numbers:
Magnuson Products, LLC. has a rich and distinguished history dating back over 40 years. The company has been leading the growing automotive aftermarket industry for a long time, manufacturing the most powerful, efficient, durable, and quiet supercharger systems possible utilizing the 'Roots-style' blower. At the present time, the company produces complete supercharger kits under the MagnaCharger brand for today’s most recognized performance vehicles. As a result of their excellent, untiring work, Magnuson Products has been awarded the prestigious ISO/TS 16949 Certification for its manufacturing facility in Ventura, CA.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)