Chevy Silverado 2005, Sport Polished Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®, Single Side Exit with 4" Twin Pro-Series Side Swept Tips. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These mirror-shine polished stainless steel performance exhausts outlasts all competitors, sounding and looking good all the way.
- Robust and Bold Performance Sound
- No Drone at Touring Speeds
- Straight-Through Nonrestrictive Design for Improved Performance and Fuel Economy
- Gas Flow Increased Up To 45% Over Stock
- Up to 15 HP and 16 ft-lbs Torque Gains Over Stock
- Patented RSC™ Technology Provides a True Performance Voice Without Drone
- Pro-Series Stainless Steel Tips
- All Components Made in Stainless Steel to Ensure Never Changing Good Looks and Sound
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
- Easy Bolt on Installation
- No Welding Needed
- All Necessary Hardware and Detailed, Full-Color Instructions Included
- 50-State Emissions Legal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for as Long as You Own Your Vehicle
The Corsa performance mufflers are true straight-through mufflers that provide an unrestricted gas flow, making for better exhaust scavenging and more torque and horsepower from your engine. Mandrel bent pipes and a carefully chosen pipe diameter for each application provides a very high overall efficiency for the Corsa performance exhaust systems.
The Corsa mufflers are of a unique and patented design that combines the performance advantages of straight-through mufflers with the sound control advantages of precision engineered baffled mufflers. By exact positioning and design of the baffles, Corsa’s acoustical engineers can choose which sound frequencies to cancel out. Every vehicle has certain resonance frequencies that cause an irritating, and sometimes even nauseating, drone. Corsa mufflers are adapted to each application, with the mufflers cancelling out the sound frequencies that cause drone in the vehicle the muffler is designed for. This is how Corsa mufflers can keep an unrestricted performance and sound for acceleration while providing a comfortable sound level for cruising speeds. Corsa exhaust systems come in different tunings, catering to different customer tastes.
- Xtreme systems provide and Aggressive and Deep Sound. The sound is a race inspired big sound with a deep throaty growl.
- Sport system sound is Robust and Bold. Sport sound levels offer the popular Corsa growl when on the throttle. This is perfect for customers who want to be noticed on acceleration or when passing, but tour in comfort. Sport systems are ideal in combination with other moderate modifications such as performance air intakes.
- Touring sounds are Reserved but Distinctive. The Touring sound is just a notch above stock. The Touring systems are perfect for those who are adding other major power modifications to their car such as headers, to keep the sound blended perfectly at cruising speeds.
Corsa Performance Exhausts are the highest quality, best looking and most long-lasting exhaust systems you can find on the market. Corsa only uses the highest quality automotive grade stainless steel, polished to mirror shine. And this goes for all the components, including hangers and clamps, which makes for a better looking and more long-lasting installation than any other brand. There is no packed insulation material in the mufflers that can come loose or disintegrate (which is the major cause of failure for other straight-through mufflers). The Corsa system will keep its sound properties and good looks forever, if properly cared for. This is why Corsa performance exhaust systems are backed by a lifetime warranty. They will last you a lifetime without problems.888.38 1,034.21
Brand: Corsa Part Numbers:
Corsa Performance Exhausts® leads the premium exhaust market forward through advanced engineering and innovation. Utilizing the patented RSC™ technology, Corsa continues to enhance driving experiences, delivering powerful sound and noticeable performance gains without sacrificing the pleasure of cruising. Since entering the Corvette market in 1998, Corsa has engineered the most advanced exhaust systems in the world. Each exhaust system is tailored to deliver exactly what that vehicle – and more importantly, the owner – needs. Every system features the patented RSC™ Technology, developed to eliminate drone while cruising, a straight-through muffler, designed to maximize horsepower, and a sound that is acoustically styled to be a voice that fits the personality of a vehicle and its driver. Utilizing the most advanced manufacturing methods and making every part in the USA, the team at Corsa Performance Exhausts ensures that all products meet the highest standards of quality. Starting with advanced 3-D Modeling, through the engineering phase, the development, the advanced acoustic engineering, and the operation of automatic mandrel benders and coordinated measuring equipment, the team at Corsa takes great pride in their work. This is why Corsa exhaust systems fit, every time. Corsa Performance Exhausts focuses on drivers and the enhancement of driving experiences. This is a focus supported by the entire team of dedicated associates. The company recognizes and values the importance of employees at all levels of the organization, creating long-term value and focus on developing and sustaining job opportunities. As a brand of TMG Performance Products, a Division of The Mifsud Group, Corsa Performance Exhausts is committed to its employees, its partners, its values and to delivering premium performance exhausts to consumers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)