2005 Cadillac CTS Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsCadillac CTS Base with FE1 Suspension 2005, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $90.74 - $105.08$90.7420% OFF
- Sachs® - Shock AbsorberCadillac CTS 2005, Shock Absorber by Sachs®. Position: Rear. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...Our price: $157.31 - $275.16$157.3120% OFF
- Suncore® - Shock Absorber Assembly KitCadillac CTS 2005, Shock Absorber Assembly Kit by Suncore®. Shock Kit; Air To Gas Shock Passive Conversion; Rear w/0 in. Lift.Our price: $268.13$268.1320% OFF
- Suncore® - Shock AbsorberCadillac CTS 2005, Shock Absorber by Suncore®. Shock; OEM Electronic Active Suspension Air Shock; Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop.Our price: $604.13$604.1320% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and StrutsCadillac CTS with FE1 Soft Ride Suspension without Automatic Leveling System 2005, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and...Our price: $89.44 - $104.47$89.4420% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $4.99$4.9920% OFF
Posted by Conrad N.
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
Posted by Bruno J M.
"Great product. Easy to install, makes truck sit up just a little and looks really good. Fast shipping. I was very satisfied."
Posted by Jason K.
"I bought this kit for my new 2013 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 315 miles when installed. What a difference it makes! My new Tahoe looks Great with the Ready-Lift kit. The Auto-ride was not compromised, and it's the perfect amount of lift. I highly recommend. CARiD did an excellent job handling the transaction, and shipping was Free."
Posted by Robert C.
"Your product was perfect and in beautiful shape. "
Posted by Kevin D.
"I'm very pleased with my air shocks and air compressor. My truck is riding like it's a brand new again thanks to my rear end back in its proper position. My truck is lighter, faster, and I'm burning less gas. CARiD.com kept me informed until my order hit my front door. Thanks, CARiD!"