The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2005 BMW X3 Body Kits
1 - 2 of 201 of 01
- D2S® Euro Style Rear Lip SpoilerBMW X3 2005, Euro Style Rear Lip Spoiler by D2S®. Alter your car's silhouette with a refined high performance accessory. The Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler will give your car a classy, tasteful look that will enhance the...Custom high performance styleMade from Polyurethane
$248.41from $198.73 - $325.65# 1263552
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Flowmaster® 50 Series Delta Flow™ Mufflerfrom $107.02 - $120.66# 897086
2005 BMW X3 Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Body-color side molding.
2004 BMW X3 | Posted by Norm | (Rumson, NJ)
Cut and finished well with quality 3M tape...looks great on a platinum bronze, '08 BMW X3.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2005 BMW X3 Models
- 2005 BMW X3 2.5i Body Kits
- 2005 BMW X3 3.0i Body Kits