2005 Acura MDX Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2005, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2005, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2005, Front and Rear Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $57.83$57.8320% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsAcura MDX 2005, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty materials...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65 - $57.91$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Gregory J.
Posted by Gerald M.
"I installed a window deflector on each window of my 2008 Acura MDX. It took about 45 minutes as I was in no hurry and I tend to read directions to avoid mistakes. Each deflector went on without zero resistance and fit well. I left the windows up for 12 hours as directed for proper seating within the window well. I was concerned b/c I had my front windows tinted three days earlier, but no damage to the tint to date (26 Oct 12). The windows raise and lower as they did before I installed the deflectors, and I haven't detected any resistance from the windows as they raise. In the past, I installed dark tinted stick-on window deflectors on a Nissan Pathfinder, and they were cloudy and distorted when I tried to look through them; not the case with these dark tinted WeatherTech deflectors. They are not as dark, and I am surprised at how clearly I can see through them... no blind spots. They work very well in the rain as long as the window is not lowered further than the bottom edge of the deflector, about three inches for my truck. Lastly, unless you know what you are looking for, they are not noticeable from any angle when looking at my truck from the exterior, but immediately noticeable from the interior. I like the idea that they are quickly removable, but don't foresee them being removed at anytime in the future."
Posted by Don F.
"What can I say, I can now open my widow for air even in the rain. Installs very easy in just minutes.This also looks great on the MDX. Drawbacks are a little extra outside noise and it is now harder to do a quick look to see if the windows are all up when leaving the car."
Posted by Sergey S.
"These low profile window deflectors help to reduce wind noise and allow interior heat to escape. Helps to keep side windows dry in the rain. I like this product."
Posted by Ronnie G.
"It was easy to install and the price value is worth of it! "