2005 Acura MDX Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2005, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 219891
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2005, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 221725
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2005, Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 4 Doors. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2005, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 4 Doors. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorAcura MDX 2005, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- # 34574157
2005 Acura MDX Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Acura MDX | Posted by Shane | (Ethel, LA)
Took too long to receive.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2005 Acura MDX Models
- 2005 Acura MDX Base Wind Deflectors
- 2005 Acura MDX Touring Wind Deflectors