2004 Toyota Tundra Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 191 results
- Fabtech® Basic Coilover Lift KitToyota Tundra 2004, Basic Coilover Lift Kit by Fabtech®. Non Rebuildable. Includes: Shocks, Screws, Washers, Spanner Wrench, Springs, Insulator, Nuts, Sleeves, Snap Rings. Proper design in suspension development is key in providing...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$528.54
- Skyjacker® Front Leveling KitToyota Tundra Limited / SR5 2004, Front Leveling Kit with 2" Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Includes: Metal Spacers (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$158.66
- Skyjacker® Performance Strut Series Lift KitToyota Tundra 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2004, Performance Strut Series Lift Kit with 2.5"-3" Front Lift Height and 2" Rear Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Includes: Component Box Part# TT430ST (1), Rear Add-A-Leafs (2). Now is the time to...$364.91
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over™ Standard Series Lift KitsToyota Tundra 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2004, Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$1,066.04
- ICON® Suspension System Lift KitToyota Tundra 2004, Suspension System Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and Rear Lift Height by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. IVD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary...Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacityVehicle specific tuned shocks for superior shock damping and control$1,469.95 - $3,024.95
- Superlift® Master™ Front Lift KitToyota Tundra Limited / SR5 2004, Master™ Front Lift Kit with 2" Lift Height by Superlift®. With Superide Shocks. Includes: Front Coil Spacers, Front Box Kit with Shocks. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$210.00
- Pro Comp® Rear Body Lift Block KitToyota Tundra 2004, Rear Body Lift Block Kit with 1" Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp's Lift Block Kits feature tapered lift blocks to improve and retain vehicles driveshaft angles. The block kit is what you need to achieve rear...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$125.99
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitToyota Tundra With Automatic Hubs 2004, Suspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. With Rear Blocks. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires....Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$218.01 - $1,667.83
- Superlift® Rear Block and U-Bolt KitToyota Tundra 2004, Rear Block and U-Bolt Kit with 2.5" Lift Height by Superlift®. Includes: 2 Cast Iron Blocks, 4 U-Bolts, Nyloc Nuts, Flat Washers. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$89.95
- ReadyLIFT® Rear Block KitToyota Tundra 2004, Rear Block Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and (4) new longer e-coated u-bolts and new hardware. Ready to put a little rake into your pickup truck...$149.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitToyota Tundra 2004, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and Rear Lift Height by Daystar®. Includes: Front Strut Spacers, Rear Add-a-Leafs, Sway Bar Bushings, Bump Stops, Shock Boots. Polyurethane spacer construction ensures...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs are included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$159.95
- Truxxx® Lift KitToyota Tundra 2004, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift/Level Kit; 3 in. Lift Front; 1 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware.$348.00
- ProRYDE® Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitToyota Tundra 2004, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok 3 In 1 Block Kit; Incl. Tapered U Bolts; Rear Lift Height 1-2 in. Multi-Adjustable Kit; Adjust Prior To Install; Rear.$134.00
- Revtek® Suspension Complete Lift KitToyota Tundra 2004, Suspension Complete Lift Kit by Revtek®. Revtek is world leader manufacturer of suspension system and off-road accessories. All products are installer friendly, superior in ride and construction, and provide the...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$314.78 - $476.15
- Zone Offroad® Body Lift BlocksToyota Tundra 2004, Body Lift Blocks by Zone Offroad®. Zone Offroad Products CNC machined blocks are sold in pairs.$39.11 - $72.70
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitToyota Tundra 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2004, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit with 2.5" Front Lift Height and 2" Rear Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Includes: 2.5" Front Polyurethane Spacers (2), 2" Rear Add-A-Leafs (2), Hardware. Now...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$316.91
- Pro Comp® Front Spacer Leveling KitToyota Tundra 2004, Front Spacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining...Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$125.99 - $179.99
- Tuff Country® Front Leveling KitToyota Tundra 2004, Front Leveling Kit with 2" Lift Height by Tuff Country®. Without Shocks. Includes: Front Poly Strut Spacers, Front Strut Isolator. Leveling kits are designed to level the front of your truck with the rear. This...Simple bolt-on installationCustom fit for each application$93.43
- Superlift® Level-It™ Front Lift KitToyota Tundra 2004, Level-It™ Front Lift Kit with 3" Lift Height by Superlift®. Includes: Strut Extension. Max Tire Size Available After the Kit Installation is 33". Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$99.95
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitToyota Tundra 2004, Steel Front Leveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1-1.5 hours. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 33" x 11.50". 4.5" Wheel Width with 8" Back Spacing Available after the Kit Installation....Exact configuration varies by applicationMachined aluminum, steel or urethane-lined spacer for durability and a quiet ride$229.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitToyota Tundra 2004, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with Lift Height by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it is. Polyurethane construction ensures...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design$39.95 - $129.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Front Strut SpacersToyota Tundra 2004, Front Strut Spacers with 2.5" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. Maxtrac Suspension provides extremely high quality fabricated strut spacers made from 1/4" steel, stamped top plates, and standardized hardware...Levels your vehicle while maintaining factory ride qualityImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$149.95
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitToyota Tundra Access Cab 2004, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.$218.00
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitToyota Tundra 2004, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. LIFTmachine Coil Spring Front Lift/Leveling Kit; w/Adjustable Strut/Spring Plate; 2 - 3.5 in. Of Lift; Install Time 2.2 Hours.$249.00
- Rancho® Suspension Strut/Coil Spring AssemblyToyota Tundra 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2004, Suspension Strut/Coil Spring Assembly by Rancho®. QuickLIFT Quick-Strut; 2.25 in. Lift; Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller.$210.99
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockToyota Tundra 2004, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Blue Straight Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$64.53 - $86.05
- Bilstein® 5100 Series ShockToyota Tundra 2004, 5100 Series Shock by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology$71.69 - $93.20
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsToyota Tundra 2004, Shocks and Struts for Stock Height by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height...Oil-filled Street Performance shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$38.63 - $55.50
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 2004, Pro-Truck Shock Absorber by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. Designed for use with Eibach Pro Truck lowering kits, tailored to match the lower ride height of front coil springs and the repositioned placement of rear leaf...Performance Shock AbsorbersHigh Performance Handling$99.33 - $123.65
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Sport Leveling Front Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 2004, Pro-Truck Sport Leveling Front Shock Absorber for 0"-3" Lifted Vehicles by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. The same maximum performance as Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks, with added front ride height adjustability for...Allows you to adjust the level of the spring seat to lift the front of your truck or SUV up to 2.5" (depending on application)Monotube design, Nitro-Coated rods and heavy duty zinc coating$131.76
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Sport Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 2004, Pro-Truck Sport Rear Shock Absorber for 0"-1" Lifted Vehicles by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. Maximum performance for standard to moderately lifted trucks with larger wheels and tires. These shocks provide optimum...Built to handle the extreme forces with more off-road performance in mindMonotube design, Nitro-Coated rods and heavy duty zinc coating$107.44
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Strut AssemblyToyota Tundra 2004, Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Strut Assembly by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Body Length:13.12". Length: 13.62" Compressed, 17.93" Extended with 4.31" Stroke. With Dust Shield. Without Extended Bumper Stop....An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price$58.24
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000™ Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2004, HYDRO H7000™ Rear Shock Absorber for 0"-3" Lifted Vehicles by Skyjacker®. Length: 22.75" Extended, 13.54" Collapsed. Type: Normal Body. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock...Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$39.97
- Skyjacker® M95™ Performance Monotube Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2004, M95™ Performance Monotube Rear Shock Absorber for 0"-2.5" Lifted Vehicles by Skyjacker®. Length: 22.75" Extended, 13.54" Collapsed. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle$76.95
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000™ Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2004, NITRO N8000™ Rear Shock Absorber for 0"-3" Lifted Vehicles by Skyjacker®. Length: 22.75" Extended, 13.54" Collapsed. Type: Normal Body. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for...150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$47.49
- Skyjacker® Performance Series Front Leveling StrutToyota Tundra 2004, Performance Series Front Leveling Strut with 1"-3" Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the...$123.20
- ICON® 2.5 Omega Series Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 2004, 2.5 Omega Series Shock Absorber by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. 1 per Pack. Without CDC Valve. The Omega Series of OE replacement bypass shocks are designed and valved specifically for your truck. Adjustments to both...Modular and expandable clockable componentsRadial flow technology$989.95
- ICON® V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 2004, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock Absorber For 0"-3" Lifted Vehicles by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. 1 per Pack. Without CDC Valve. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate...Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature rangeNitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir$175.95 - $291.95
- ICON® V.S. 2.5 Series Off-Road Shock AbsorbersToyota Tundra 2004, V.S. 2.5 Series Off-Road Shock Absorbers by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. Without CDC Valve. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road...Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature rangeNitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir$979.95 - $1,249.95
- Pro Comp® ES Series Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 2004, ES Series Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. Boot not Included. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your light truck, Jeep or SUV. The high quality features and tuned...Tuned for Specific ApplicationsHigh Quality and Performance$32.99 - $43.99
- Tuff Country® SX6000 Rear ShockToyota Tundra 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2004, SX6000 Rear Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX6000 Cellular Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all mini and mid-size applications. The multi stage valving...Ideal for lifted midsize & mini trucks, Jeeps and SUVsCellular gas charged to limit fading$36.07 - $44.10
- Tuff Country® SX8000 Rear ShockToyota Tundra 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2004, SX8000 Rear Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX8000 Nitro Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all full-size applications. The nitrogen gas pressure reduces...Ideal for lifted full size trucks & SUVsNitro gas charged to limit fading$34.87 - $43.51
- Fabtech® Dirt Logic 2.5 Front Coilover ShockToyota Tundra 2004, Dirt Logic 2.5 Front Coilover Shock by Fabtech®. Proper design in suspension development is key in providing a quality, trouble free product to the end consumer. Fabtech leads the industry with extensive...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$1,138.73
- Fabtech® Dirt Logic 2.25 Rear ShockToyota Tundra 2004, Dirt Logic 2.25 Rear Shock for 2.5" Body Lift by Fabtech®. The best shocks only get better with all new Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction. High grade 304 Stainless Steel shock bodies eclipse all other...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$254.17 - $332.12
- Fabtech® Performance Rear ShockToyota Tundra 2004, Performance Rear Shock by Fabtech®. 1 per Pack. Length: 24.795" Extended; 14.64" Collapsed; 10.155" Stroke. Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension...Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod$47.71
- Superlift® Superide™ Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 2004, Superide™ Rear Shock Absorber for 0"-1.5" Lifted Vehicles by Superlift®. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$38.95
- King Shocks® OEM Performance Front Coilovers with Internal ReserwoirToyota Tundra 2004, OEM Performance Front Coilovers for 0"-3.5" Lifted Vehicles by King Shocks®. Without Adjuster. With Internal Reservoir. Body Diameter: 2.5". Compressed Length 15.325". Extended Length 19.5". King OEM performance...Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contaminationHigh quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking$1,024.75
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberToyota Tundra 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2004, Shock Absorber by Rancho®. Shock Absorber; Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop; Rear w/1 in. Lift; Rear w/1.5 in. Lift; Rear w/2 in.$50.99 - $110.99
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyToyota Tundra 2004, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. Suspension Strut Assembly; Spring Seated; Front w/0 in. Lift/Drop.$95.99 - $166.99
- Hellwig® Sway BarToyota Tundra 2004, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Designed to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravityReduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes stability at higher speeds$152.47 - $259.64
- Hellwig® Medium Duty Helper SpringsToyota Tundra 2004, Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers medium-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs and restore comfort and stability to the rear of...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsAvailable in multiple configurations that offer 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500, or 2,000 pounds of load support$51.21 - $79.29
- Air Lift® AirCell™ Rear KitToyota Tundra 2004, AirCell™ Rear Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles which carry heavy loads. No...Set of two overload rear support springs crafted from microcellular polyurethanePrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression$168.00
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsToyota Tundra 2004, Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your...Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration$225.00 - $415.00
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsToyota Tundra 2004, Rear by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression$299.00
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemToyota Tundra Without Air Lift1000 Air Springs 2004, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors$412.00 - $734.99
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemToyota Tundra 2004, Compressor System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs$367.50 - $524.99
- Firestone® Ride-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitToyota Tundra 2004, Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Firestone’s most popular and comprehensive air spring line, Ride-Rite kits can be installed on most light trucks, motor-homes, RVs, SUVs and vans. Each application is...Supports up to 5,000 lbs per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR) and should be maintained between 10-100 PSIProvides load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads$227.49 - $1,088.13
- Firestone® Sport-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitToyota Tundra RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2004, Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. These air springs mount between the frame and the suspension, utilizing a state of the art, oem, tapered air spring. Sport-Rite kits enhance the ride...Like Ride-Rite air springs, the Sport-Rite air springs improve the ride and handlingInnovative tapered sleeve air springs, which are more conducive for specific applications$227.49 - $1,088.13
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitToyota Tundra 2004, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.$214.67
- ICON® Tubular Control Arm KitToyota Tundra 2004, Tubular Control Arm Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. ICON Vehicle Dynamics Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm System was ultimately designed to add strength and castor on lifted applications or when used in...1026 Thick Wall DOM Seamless TubingCNC Bent Tubing$774.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
2004 Toyota Tundra Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 4 reviews
4.8 of 5
2007 Toyota Tundra / Posted by John D (Gilberts, IL) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2004 Toyota Tundra Pages
- 2004 Toyota Tundra Models
- 2004 Toyota Tundra Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2004 Toyota Tundra Limited Performance Suspension Parts
- 2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 Performance Suspension Parts