The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2004 Toyota Tundra Off-Road Bumpers
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- ARB® Sahara Bar Front BumperToyota Tundra 2004, Sahara Bar Front Bumper by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Sahara Bar selection is the...Air Bag ApprovedRecessed Indicators$1,431.65
- Warn® Tow HookUniversal Tow Hooks Kit by Warn®. Capacity: 8000 lbs./3629 kg. Secured properly to your vehicle's frame, tow hooks provide an attachment point for wire hooks, straps and chains, increasing your recovery options. Mounting hardware...Mounting hardware is includedRated to 8000lbs/3629kgs capacity$17.94 - $19.42
- Tow Ready® Tow HookUniversal 10000 lbs Tow Hook by Tow Ready®. Sometimes you just need someplace to hook on. Here's an assortment of hooks, eyes and rings for attaching ropes, cables and straps to your truck or trailer. Lifetime warranty.Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$10.55 - $12.15
Guides & Articles
A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at...
Popular Popular Products
2004 Toyota Tundra Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2007 Toyota Tundra | Posted by Luke A | (Evanston, IL)
This bumper adds a different style from the factor look. Very aggressive dessert pre-runner look. It does add about an extra 10inches of length to the front of the truck. Can't wait to get lights on the front of it.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2004 Toyota Tundra Models
- 2004 Toyota Tundra Base Off-Road Bumpers
- 2004 Toyota Tundra Limited Off-Road Bumpers
- 2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 Off-Road Bumpers