2004 Toyota Echo Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - Load BarsToyota Echo with Normal Roof 2004, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...Our price: $108.32 - $177.06$108.32 20% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsToyota Echo 2004, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put...Our price: $199.00$199.00 20% OFF
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackToyota Echo Sedan with Normal Roof 2004, Traverse Foot Pack by Thule®. No matter what you're carrying it's all supported by the rack feet. When you're on the go you want feet that are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and secure...Our price: $203.11$203.11 20% OFF
- Thule® - Aero Foot PackToyota Echo Coupe with Normal Roof 2004, Aero Foot Pack by Thule®. When you transport cargo on your roof, all the weight is borne by the rack feet. Use substandard feet and your gear may end up all over the road, or you can use Thule feet and...Our price: $204.67$204.67 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackToyota Echo 2004, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $109.00 - $189.00$109.00 20% OFF
Posted by Sonny C.
"Very nice rack that fits on factory mounts. Easy to install. If I ever have to sell my car, I'll most likely buy another version of the same set."
Posted by Gerrit H V.
"The roof rack comes with instructions that are not always straightforward, so it took me some time to install the whole thing and get it right and snug... It is important to notice that the parts that are in the front are different from the parts in the back. If you place the wrong part in the wrong place, it is not going to work. It is a very good product, but I would prefer a more clear explanation of all small parts and a more clear instruction how to install it."
Posted by Darrel S.
"This rack is super easy to install. Holds 2 50 pound kayaks with no problems. Bolts directly to the cars roof rack, bolt attachment."
Posted by Joachim G.
Posted by Joachim G.
"If you have a big SUV, you will definitely need to get the extension."