- Set of two front tie rod ends
- End joints allow more articulation between tie rods and steering arms
- Reduce side-to-side jumpiness of front wheels that can result after suspension ride height is altered
- Adjustable range of 3/4th of an inch allows fine-tuning adjustment to correct bump steer conditions
- Restores better steering stability lost by caster/camber alignment changes
- Machined and heat treated Chrome Moly pin. Correct pin taper per application
- Does not require drilling of spindles for installation
- High grade T6 aluminum construction with black anodized finish on outer sleeves provides high strength and freedom from corrosion
- Heim joints are lined with Teflon for smooth, long-lasting operation
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Changing a vehicle's ride height causes changes in suspension caster angles which can dramatically affect steering. Instead of your steering remaining stable and returning to center easily, simple bumps in the road may cause your suspension to articulate differently than it was designed to. Front wheels may hop dramatically to the left or to the right as a result, and ride quality can be compromised also. Baer's Tracker Tie Rod End joints compensate for ride height changes to allow more freedom of movement between your vehicle's tie rods and steering arms. Because of the greater flexibility and range of articulation the end joints add, optimal steering stability and control is restored. T-6 aluminum construction ensures high strength, and Teflon-coated sockets back the long-lasting durability of these end joints with smooth, noise-free operation.175.00Brand: Baer Part Number: 3851001 UPC: 844165005070 This part is compatible with 8 vehicle(s)
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.