2004 Subaru WRX Performance Suspension
- Permatex® - Synthetic Lubricant with PTFESynthetic Lubricant with PTFE by Permatex®, 12 oz. Aerosol Can. A grease based formula for high load applications. Can be used on any moving parts to provide better, longer lasting lubrication that withstands higher temperatures and is safe on...Our price: $9.83$9.8320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable, chemical...Our price: $2.72 - $66.33$2.7220% OFF
- Daystar® - LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best lubrication...Our price: $4.16 - $36.79$4.1620% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Super GreaseSuper Grease by Hotchkis®, 14 oz. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension by leaving...Our price: $24.23$24.2320% OFF
- Permatex® - Anti-Seize LubricantAnti-Seize Lubricant by Permatex®. A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly....Our price: $0.12 - $16.20$0.1220% OFF
Posted by Conrad N.
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
Posted by Ed K.
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
Posted by Daisy G.
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."