Subaru WRX 2004, SeatGloves™ Custom Yellow Seat Protectors (SV104YL) by Covercraft®. Protect your vehicle’s original seats from spills, sun damage, dogs, grime, and general wear and tear with stylish and comfort-padded SeatGloves seat covers. Features a neoprene-looking fabric top layer that pulls moisture away from the skin so it can evaporate, a center section with wafer padding for comfort, and an inner layer that grips the seat itself. Installation is easy with no tools required. Sold as a set of 2 bucket seat covers only, in multiple colors. Machine washable.
- SeatGloves fabric blocks sun’s UV rays to prevent original seat material from fading, drying out, cracking, and looking old
- Superior and effective protection from the ravages of children, everyday grime, spills, dogs, and weekend activities
- Stretchy outer layer has the look and feel of neoprene, but is actually a breathable fabric that draws moisture away from the skin for effective evaporation
- Center layer features a 3-dimensional wafer layer for a high level of compression resistance, padded comfort, and breathability
- Sold only as a set of 2 bucket seat covers in multiple colors
- Seat cover material will not dry out or flake the way laminates or foam do
- “Durable water repellent” fabric finish is designed to maintain spill resistance after Scotch Guard Fabric Protector is applied every 5 to 6 washes (not included)
- Higher level of fabric breathability vs. neoprene ensures moisture and body oils from your skin evaporate rather than collecting on the surface to cause a sticky seat cover
- Front seat covers come in separate sections for bottom seat cushions and seat backs
- Envelope type design allows Covercraft heated seat pads (sold separately) to slip neatly inside for safe use that ensures no overheating
- Quick, easy-on installation and easy-off removal thanks to pass-through hooks and Velcro that effectively secure and hold the seat covers in place (no tools needed)
- Convenient for salespeople and brokers to put on during the weekend for family use and take off during the week to let their original leather interior make an impression
- Great for classic car owners who wish to protect original interiors during storage and quickly remove seat covers for display at car shows
- Machine washable in any traditional home sized washing machine
- Compatible with seat-mounted side airbags
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
The condition of your original factory seats can make or break the look of your whole vehicle’s interior, and keeping them looking new simply makes good financial sense. OEM seat cloth or leather is typically made of the softest, most absorbent materials - something that provides comfort but not longevity. All OEM seat fabric or leather eventually betrays its age, the care or abuse it took, and the spills it absorbed. Because most modern vehicles continue to run and feel as good as new after many miles, typical buyers shopping for them have come to expect perfection in a used car. And when it’s time to trade or sell your vehicle, critical eyes will pay significantly more for one that looks new or like-new inside. The cost of seat covers is pennies on the dollar when you consider the protection they offer for fine leather, cloth, and simulated leather to keep your seats looking new.
SeatGlove™ custom seat covers effectively protect your seats, provide a cool, non-sweaty surface that’s absorbent , and are extremely easy to install by hand without tools. The 3-layer construction of these covers is designed for maximum comfort with three-dimensional padding in the center section. It has a wafer design that gives the padding great resiliency, resistance to crushing flat, and effective moisture dispersion characteristics - causing less body heat retention, sweat, and stickiness typically felt with seat covers made from other types of materials. Seat Glove covers are sold in a set of two bucket seat style covers and are available in a choice of colors found by clicking on the Product Options bar above.
Because the Seat Glove seat covers are more breathable and are therefore less waterproof, Covercraft advises applying a coating of spray-on 3M Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Protector every five washings to maintain a high level of spill resistance. SeatGlove Seat Protectors are shaped to fit easily over the seat bottom and seat back contours of each vehicle without complicated installation. Location of your make and model’s headrests, split bench seat edges, power seat switches, center consoles, and seat-mounted side airbags are taken into account to create covers that allow full functionality of those items.131.13Brand: Covercraft Part Number: SV104YL UPC: 086086225933
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)